Conditions (McBride)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-10 this am.:D It has warmed up over nite, about time that -22 sucks. Sun is shining and I have to take the day off from riding. Things to do that have been on THE LIST for awhile.:(:mad:

GRD

Reaction score

Hey GETR'DONE...... SWEET in the RENSHAW Hey ! LOTS of Untouched in the Backsides! All sunshine & moonlite.... Lets go Back.... Why did we leave ?... The work thing !

SUCKS to be back at work!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode the Renshaw, back of the Blackwater today. 2 feet of new snow as it snowed all nite and all day, still snowing when we came off the hill this PM. General consenses was that it was a very good day, deep snow in many places, only crappy thing was the snow never let up all day, ohh and the many stucks due to visibilty or lack there of. Have riden 5 out of 6 days this week so I will be taking Sunday off. Will let someone else report on the fresh snow we are getting tonite.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No time off. Had to take a newbie up Bell, just got back. Took skierbob up, and it snowed the entire time and turned cold at about 1:00 so a short day, but all is good. Just a reminder to all riders, if you notice something not right about the cabins please tell someone in town so I can fix the problem. LIKE NO PROPANE AT A CABIN. Thanks in advance for this.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were talking about that the other nite. Since some of us have been up there alot and others seem to have been saying something to the few nogooders, things have been very good. It may also be just the fact that there alot of people that are picking up after the nogooders and making my none paying job alot easier. I have noticed this happening alot, so to those that do help,THANKS

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monday nite, no sledd'n today for the first time in 7 days:rolleyes:. Have blister on my hand from the handlebars, but that is a good thing. To cold today, high was only -18 and now it is -32:rant:. Will stay off the trails for a couple of days. Looked like it snowed last nite up top but might of just been the frost.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Will rest it for a couple of days that will work as well. Went to bed at -32 and woke-up to -20 and snowing up top heavy as I am typing this update. Warming for the weekend so should be go to go for those of you coming this way.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning all. -15 here this am and snowing heavy in the hills. About 4 inches on my drive, will have to find my shovel again. I can't see the mountains for snow falling. O BOY more new stuff up top.

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning all. -15 here this am and snowing heavy in the hills. About 4 inches on my drive, will have to find my shovel again. I can't see the mountains for snow falling. O BOY more new stuff up top.

What's the temp supposed to be over the week-end, we're heading up on Friday and definately don't want to be riding in -30.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Supposed to be going up to at least -8 for the weekend. Actually, that's what the temp is right now. Pretty mild, no wind today. Been snowing quite a bit - should be lots of powder for you. Looking forward to a nice weekend.

heyjude / bbtoys
Mountain Haven B & B
(250) 569-0226
:theCabin:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to cry reading the posts of new snow and the temps warming up. Still stuck at working looking at out the window at green iron and rather want to be out playing in the new fresh powder. Maybe a miracle will come along and i can miraculously find myself and sled riding renshaw this weekend...........:rolleyes:

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to cry reading the posts of new snow and the temps warming up. Still stuck at working looking at out the window at green iron and rather want to be out playing in the new fresh powder. Maybe a miracle will come along and i can miraculously find myself and sled riding renshaw this weekend...........:rolleyes:

Let me know i'm taking a fairly small group this week-end, there's only 4 of us. We'll probably be leaving Spruce around 6ish. Can't you just break something to shut the rig down for the week-end.LOL.:D:D

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I meant to ask you guy's if any of the local pubs are broadcasting the UFC fight on Saturday night. We're staying at the Sandman so maybe we could rent it in the room but i don't remember if they have sat, i think only cable. Sorry gang bit of a fan here.:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from a ride up Bell, about 9 inches of fresh and only a couple of other riders. Propane back in place and cabin and steps cleaned. Current temp. is -3 and has just started to snow. Don't know about the fight but if anybody is going to have it on it would be the Sun Restarant. Could call and check and will post in a bit.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
-12 in town and snowing. Can't see the mountains, that could be a good thing as I have work to do around house today.

Top Bottom