Conditions (McBride)

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No, nothing happening here, just alot of snow. Leaving for Renshaw in 15 min.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is alot of fresh all over the Renshaw. Snowed the whole time we were up so just played in the valley and creek behind cabin. Still snowing.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday am and the sun is out for the first time in a week. No snow to shovel this am. Off to rescue a sled via the heli. Will post later.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday am and the sun is out for the first time in a week. No snow to shovel this am. Off to rescue a sled via the heli. Will post later.
Opps someone didn't have a good weekend. that's going to hurt the pocketbook hope it's not another 800R LOL.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is Mod and the heli was to busy today so a ride for nothing, oh well.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is Mod and the heli was to busy today so a ride for nothing, oh well.

What have you got to complain about?! lol...everyone else goes up their to have fun and you get to do this all the time...whats an extra ride here or there :rant: :p :D

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man that must suck.....a ride in fresh pow for nothin, sorry about your luck!!!!:D

i'm sitting in the bush at work and just listen to a message from a bunch of my buddies on there way to valemount and then i read you went on a ride for nothin:crying3:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh man that must suck.....a ride in fresh pow for nothin, sorry about your luck!!!!:D

i'm sitting in the bush at work and just listen to a message from a bunch of my buddies on there way to valemount and then i read you went on a ride for nothin:crying3:

Yeah, poor bbtoys...we should send him a condolence card...maybe that'll chear him up! sorry for your ride :D :D :D

GRD

Reaction score
What are the conditions like at Renshaw? We may ride there tomorrow. Any updates would be appreciated!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of good snow, just have to look for it. Cold as ---- this am but -4 this afternoon, same for tomorrow. Starts out at -20 warm by noon and sunshine all day. First time in a week for the sun.:D:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was up the Renshaw today and what a great day it was. Sunny conditions and lots of snow, super conditions. No propane for the barb. so had to pack that down this afternoon and will be back up with full one tomorrow I hope. The cornices are building bigger everyday on most faces, BE VERY CAREFUL AND AWARE OF THESE DEATH TRAPS, when they let go they will be running for a long ways.:rant::rant::nono::nono: Play safe and see you up there.:D

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Morning all. Sunshine and -18. Not a cloud in the sky.:D Time to load up and head back to the Renshaw.:) Heli is picking the sled up today so that job will finally be done.:rolleyes:

mountain_tamer

Reaction score
I heard it was tracked up pretty good did they get some more snow this week? or should we look at going else where

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, we just got back from the fly out. It was a backhaul for the heli so might be a bit cheaper. Around the cabin tracked out good but yesterday and today lots of great riding where I was. I lot of untouched bowels and valleys. More than I could deal with in two days and I didn't even get past the bowel in back of the saddle.;);):D:D

new24stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well going to try and ride McBride this weekend.I was going to go to Blue River but no rooms.So I managed to get a room at the Alpine View for the weekend.Just wondering where is a good place to ride since I'm a first timer here.Thanks for any info

GRD

Reaction score
Was up the Renshaw today and what a great day it was. Sunny conditions and lots of snow, super conditions. No propane for the barb. so had to pack that down this afternoon and will be back up with full one tomorrow I hope. The cornices are building bigger everyday on most faces, BE VERY CAREFUL AND AWARE OF THESE DEATH TRAPS, when they let go they will be running for a long ways.:rant::rant::nono::nono: Play safe and see you up there.:D

Were you in the groomer or were you riding? We were up there too.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Were you in the groomer or were you riding? We were up there too.

Hey GETR'DONE...... SWEET in the RENSHAW Hey ! LOTS of Untouched in the Backsides! All sunshine & moonlite.... Lets go Back.... Why did we leave ?... The work thing !

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey New24. Pm me as I will be riding on Sat. and you might want to join us. Need to know your riding ability as we are most likely going to drop into some deep holes;). Found some untouched today and left it alone, hard to do.:cool:

Top Bottom