Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently Kait showed up at the game tonight to spread the good luck. Kid just showed me a video of her walking around the crowd

Maybe they should fly her to Florida?
The oilers have not lost a game ever since her boobs fell out of her jersey.

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_20240622_104649.jpg

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Was a great game, very loud 110.7 db at times. It was nuts downtown coming out for rogers place parkade and all the way down till we turned by the alex. Guess I was on TV, lol
we saw 113.9 at one point.

What an experience that was….. still recovering after our celebration bled over into yesterday

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Invited to a Game 7 BBQ and watch tomorrow night at friends. Never thought I would be getting pumped to see an Oiler game. Lol
Like wise Ken. I am a Flamer fan but would be nice to see McDavid light it up tonight. The guy is unreal.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like wise Ken. I am a Flamer fan but would be nice to see McDavid light it up tonight. The guy is unreal.
Yep this team of Oilers are alright to cheer for. No smug smile from Sather and no cocky attitude from the elite players

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Mc david did you forget how to skate?
I’ve noticed that both dry and McD have been quiet. Should be playing there best game of there careers but they are not at all tonight. Perhaps they don’t remember that this is the final game. Not what I’m seeing so far tonight, hopefully the third period is better or will they wait until the last 2 minutes when’s it’s to late

Top Bottom