Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I said it was over a few posts ago…

It’s still over…

Just not sure which team is gonna finish!!

meh

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240620_221310_WhatsApp.jpg

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That post was made 6 days ago, before the oilers won a single game. They were then accusing the league of rigging the game for the Panthers.

I guess they'll have to flip the narrative if/when the Oilers win.

1718944486297.png

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A quick google search tells me lots of people on the net are saying it.

If it is totally rigged, wouldn't surprise me one bit. And to say it never ever happens would be ridiculous

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Im not sure why were even arguing about this. Its a game and if any one thinks its rigged because people are talking about it on the internet that way. Just like the bridge impact a month ago was planned, thats BS as well. Im not sure what koolaid we are drinking to even think this. This stuff is all made up garbage. I believe 1/4 of the things on the net, at the most.

Now on with the games, go oilers go!!

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We must live on 2 different planets. The one ur on everyone is honest and uncorruptible.

Sounds great. But I live in an alternate universe.
They must of really attacked people's ability to critically think. Either way, who gives a fu** about hockey when there is a clear and present communist revolution taking hold over Canada.

vrscr43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must of really attacked people's ability to critically think. Either way, who gives a fu** about hockey when there is a clear and present communist revolution taking hold over Canada.
Yeah, Im giving it all up....no sledding, no hockey, no fun. Im just going to sit home and worry about the revolution.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

we give a f**k about hockey thats why we made this thread and its 20 pages long. along with about 100 million others

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The league is setup so that it's financially advantageous to have a well performing team and to win games. The Panthers owner stands to make piles of money from the playoffs and in future ticket sales if they win the cup. Same goes for the Oilers. Would it be possible to throw something like game 4 and 5 to bring more ticket sales for the final games, sure. But would you really do that and risk losing it all in game 6 and 7?

People like to talk, and surely some disgruntled NHL employee or player would let it slip if there was widespread systematic rigging going on.

Sure it's possible, like has happened in the NBA, to have a player deliberately play shitty to lose a match. Maybe like Bobrovsky in game 4, but I don't think you'd get the whole team on board with that. There's great accolades for the Panthers if they performed a clean sweep of the cup series in 4 games, even if the win wasn't at home.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The revolution might be fun too, but I was just saying it might be fixed lol.

If i was paying 15g to go watch i wouldnt want to entertain that possibility either.

There is people that still think WWF and NFL is real also. Hahaha

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if it was rigged it would be rigged for the oilers. I dont think theres any fan base in north america that spends more money on the NHL than Edmonton. and its been 18 years since weve made it this far so im thinkin its not

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
if it was rigged it would be rigged for the oilers. I dont think theres any fan base in north america that spends more money on the NHL than Edmonton. and its been 18 years since weve made it this far so im thinkin its not
phuck your telling me. I'm up to like $400 in flags this season........even the high quality ones cant hold up to 100kms of highway speeds everyday. way better investment that a $1500 nose bleed ticket though I figure....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it was all rigged ol' angry dick Bill Zito wouldn't have whipped a water bottle in rage....he would have just gently tossed it.....

If it was real he would have through the phone he grabbed first lmfao!

Top Bottom