Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve noticed that both dry and McD have been quiet. Should be playing there best game of there careers but they are not at all tonight. Perhaps they don’t remember that this is the final game. Not what I’m seeing so far tonight, hopefully the third period is better or will they wait until the last 2 minutes when’s it’s to late

Every time i see him hes tripping and fumbling the puck.

What happen'd to the guy scoring 4 goals a game.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i predict perry OT score and win
retire like borque

Rn4

Reaction score
yeah they better wake up if they want to win. Way to many fumbles and turn overs when in Floridas end

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called it a month ago in the unpopular opinion thread. Easy to predict because that is what always happens....

3rd period was entertaining though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_201918_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_201918_Samsung Internet.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 70

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't watched hockey in a number of years. As a matteer of fact I quit watching after the first time the players wenton strike. I think they should head back to the picket line.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was still a good season, to go from loosing 9 of the first 11 games, firing and replacing a head coach to playing for the cup.

Although this series has proven the Oilers can't play under pressure, they can play phenomenally when everyone thinks they are down and out after going 0-3 in the series, but when the pressure ramps up they just shut down. Way too many times they just stood around in their defensive zone as the Panthers took shots, or watched one player rush the opposing goal with no one to support. The Panthers simply didn't stop moving today, every move was with intent and purpose, they played hard and deserved the win.

Knobloch has his work cut out for him, but he's got a great base for next year, depending on what the lineup for next year looks like after this off-season.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every time the Oilers got the puck, panthers hit them hard, from 1st period on! Oilers never hit any Panther with the puck, just played patty cake. Panthers came out to win, Oilers looked like they wanted to go home? should have brought Katie for inspiration or good luck!
just didn't have any fight in them, should have been a fight to win game for the Oilers, slamming every panther who had a stick on the puck and carry out the check! Coaching problem from what i saw?

Top Bottom