Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks a bit made up, who put this out? there will always be accusations from people who disagree with ref calls. time to prove it?

Dont know anymore.
Isn't Ron Maclean a former ref? I wouldnt trust that woke candy ass reffing either anymore haha.
Hope for the best, expect the worst. Just like real life :(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont know anymore.
Isn't Ron Maclean a former ref? I wouldnt trust that woke candy ass reffing either anymore haha.
Hope for the best, expect the worst. Just like real life :(
no idea? there has been more than a few accusations, so far nada! i think there is stacks of cash changing hands on hockey games, nothing proven yet?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its always a human making the calls you'll never take out the inconsistency.
yes. there are more than a few bad calls made in most games, could be favoritism? no idea. used to hear that in minor league hockey all the time, usually by some obnoxious big mouth popa in the crowd, unhappy his boy didn't get more time on ice, or called for offside or something dumb!

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea? there has been more than a few accusations, so far nada! i think there is stacks of cash changing hands on hockey games, nothing proven yet?

it happened in baseball with the black sox. in 1919
why not hockey?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ron M is a goof… when he starts talking, I hit mute.
We have been saying that for years. The last straw for us was when he threw Don Cherry under the bus.

FanaticalKilla

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes. there are more than a few bad calls made in most games, could be favoritism? no idea. used to hear that in minor league hockey all the time, usually by some obnoxious big mouth popa in the crowd, unhappy his boy didn't get more time on ice, or called for offside or something dumb!
You got 2 guys with very clear jobs (Linesman). They don't have very many judgement calls, for the most part their job is pretty cut and dry and are always on the outside looking in. Then you have 2 guys who might not align perfectly with how they call the game. The games faster then its ever been and players are always trying to get an advantage. We at home get all the perfect angles while the ref/ref's gets to scramble around to get the best angle. Meanwhile dodge 100 mph slapshots and 220 lb defensemen trying to put the attacking forward through the glass. It's not an easy job. Usually during the season loads gets called but the post season is a whole different game. Whistles tend to go in their back pocket and let the boys play. Usually it ends up with the stronger more dominant team winning out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow…..the hits keep on coming. Nathan MacKinnon steals the Hart trophy from Conner MacDavid. Not sure how that happened.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion the Oilers don’t make the playoffs and go as far as they did without the best player in the world.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion the Oilers don’t make the playoffs and go as far as they did without the best player in the world.

yes and no, he has been here for 8 years and this is the first year we have made it this far. the entire team chipped in this time around is the difference

Top Bottom