Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was an entertaining series with the Oilers coming back. I could tell from the start they were tight and not freewheeling and it probably wasn’t going to turn out well for them. Skinner should have had the second goal I thought but that’s the way it goes. Sadly all you have is the Elks now to watch. 😬

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every time the Oilers got the puck, panthers hit them hard, from 1st period on! Oilers never hit any Panther with the puck, just played patty cake. Panthers came out to win, Oilers looked like they wanted to go home? should have brought Katie for inspiration or good luck!
just didn't have any fight in them, should have been a fight to win game for the Oilers, slamming every panther who had a stick on the puck and carry out the check! Coaching problem from what i saw?
Yup, I agree. They came out hard hitting in the first 8 min then completely stopped taking out the man. Between that, not skating towards the puck and waiting for the puck to come to them, they lost it.

Panthers skated hard, hit hard and collapsed in front of the net so no shots could get through. They played like the first 3 games. The reason why they won last night.

As for Tkachuk and his little comment about the Flames, you left them high and dry and abandoned them so you could go to Florida. Pretty classless comment.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
I did hold out a lot of hope but had a little from the run they managed to do. but you knew the panthers were going to come back like that. when they get a lead they can just shut down too well...

and we needed to hit them. we couldn't get them off the puck with the little rubs we were giving them.....but what a season

now time for management to lock down some contracts so we can do it again next year

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was pulling for Florida (no idea why) but after the Oilers won 3 in a row I thought they were a lock to win it but Florida locked them down with that relentless forecheck. I don't blame Skinner for that second goal, he was screened by 2 of his own players, one who should have been on Reinhart before he entered the zone with the puck. I will say they picked the right player for the Conn Smythe, I couldn't name 1 Florida player that deserved it.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
0 and 3
Win 3 back
Super fans are in a trance
Everyone gets most amount of revenue
Florida wins at home
Was like it was scripted.
Sorry.... pov

every person I speak today feels same way ,me too
it's sad.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not buying the rigging theory. those boys were devastated. cant act that emotion. the only thing that could be rigged is the reffing which was spot on for game 7
that's exactly who is doing the rigging, the refs for the billionaires :(

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6439.jpeg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted that in the conspiracy thread though.
No need to kick oilers fans when they are down.

I have to figure out a way to gamble on this BS next year. Lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted that in the conspiracy thread though.
No need to kick oilers fans when they are down.

I have to figure out a way to gamble on this BS next year. Lol

will be another 18 years before you can bet on the oilers again after they f*ck with the team here in the coming weeks lol

Top Bottom