skidoo

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like yamaha so much that their is no reason to change to something that will probly (knowing my luck) blow up! i have no reason to stop buying yamaha , thats what i have always said and always will say.

I cant wait for you to wisen up! You dont think we all think the same bout our SKIDOOs! or Cats, or polaris or whatever we ride? But we r open-minded as well! I love my SKIDOO and swear ill never switch brands, but that doesnt mean I dont think in the next ten years maybe skidoo will let me down! And if it does maybe Ill wanna try a different brand! Then Ill swear by that! My whole riding group rented and tried out a Cat this past year, bcuz we found some cheap 08 M8s and wondered if itd b worth grabbing one or two. And after a test drive and trying her out we decided we preferred our DOOs. Nobody is saying Yamaha doesnt have some good sleds, they r just saying that the sx700 wasnt the best! Thats their right to have an opinion! Its ur right to oppose, and then get over it!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to thinkin and have to agree with joey, if that is your real name, yamaha did make 1 good sled. the mid 80's ss 440 that machine ripped hard for the time and its size. but other than that i gotta say lots of foolish people out there who like punishment by buying other brands.

skidoo is the king of the hills/flats etc. there is nothing else..:d

unless they come with cookies.........
cause if they come with cookies I could be persuaded:rolleyes:
ah maybe not doo rules. jmo.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my SKI DOOOOOOO!! Any one else love their SKI DOOOOOOO????

I'd sleep with my SKI DOO every night if I could!!!!!! :D

SKI DOO ALL THE WAY!! GO SKI DOO GO!!!!!!

I also love arctic cats.

ah, i think you love anything you can ride. golden brings back a few memories.:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you need to fix stuff you should have bought a yammi haha. when are you going to acquire a quad you ole dog you. lots of riding in the woods. maybe put some wheels on the arctic cat, should be good for crossing the swamps, may not even touch until the other side, the way you cat walk:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you need to fix stuff you should have bought a yammi haha. when are you going to acquire a quad you ole dog you. lots of riding in the woods. maybe put some wheels on the arctic cat, should be good for crossing the swamps, may not even touch until the other side, the way you cat walk:d

sled too hard to keep cool in the summer, it would have to be a long swamp :). I should own a quad but I'm running out of storage space..... :D

I have a been kicking around the idea of running my spare triple in a quad though, but it would have to be a Ski Doo (Can-Am) quad....

Ski Doo Rocks!!!

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is priceless....was almost worth the back reading.:d. we're gonna read one day that somebody went postal in the parking lot at frisby or boulder or somewhere, wipping out everybody except the ones riding 4 strokes.:d

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright everyones going to bring there modded 670!583!sx700!enticer!440 sleds which are still the king of the mountain aparently...

is anyone going to bring any skills?

ill be there with some skills and some snowshoes. god speed.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant wait for you to wisen up! You dont think we all think the same bout our SKIDOOs! or Cats, or polaris or whatever we ride? But we r open-minded as well! I love my SKIDOO and swear ill never switch brands, but that doesnt mean I dont think in the next ten years maybe skidoo will let me down! And if it does maybe Ill wanna try a different brand! Then Ill swear by that! My whole riding group rented and tried out a Cat this past year, bcuz we found some cheap 08 M8s and wondered if itd b worth grabbing one or two. And after a test drive and trying her out we decided we preferred our DOOs. Nobody is saying Yamaha doesnt have some good sleds, they r just saying that the sx700 wasnt the best! Thats their right to have an opinion! Its ur right to oppose, and then get over it!

you make sense but in my opinion the sx700 is the best sled any company ever produced , it was fast ,bullet proof reliable , in my opinion light , comfortable , nice sound and awesome in the deep stuff!!

so you are right , everybody has their right to an opinon.

you are also right about me being closed minded , i am and thats just fine with me , if others dont like that they can hit the rode , because i ride yamaha and as long as they keep building good quality stuff (witch they will) i will never change brands! so if you dont like the fact that i ride yamaha you dont have to ride with me , i have my dad , my brother and other members of my family that like riding.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you make sense but in my opinion the sx700 is the best sled any company ever produced , it was fast ,bullet proof reliable , in my opinion light , comfortable , nice sound and awesome in the deep stuff!!

you are also right about me being closed minded , i am and thats just fine with me , if others dont like that they can hit the rode , because i ride yamaha and as long as they keep building good quality stuff (witch they will) i will never change brands! so if you dont like the fact that i ride yamaha you dont have to ride with me , i have my dad , my brother and other members of my family that like riding.

as soon as you move to bc you will quickly realize the sx700 was the absolute worst sled ever made

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright everyones going to bring there modded 670!583!sx700!enticer!440 sleds which are still the king of the mountain aparently...

is anyone going to bring any skills?

ill be there with some skills and some snowshoes. god speed.

Leave your skills at home, bring your bible instead.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I want to ride with you just so I can slap some "POWERED BY ROTAX" and "I LOVE SKI DOO" decals on your sled and helmet when you're not looking!!! :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my brother told me to tell you to eat poo and die! lol

Does your brother want in on this too???

If both of you leave town at the same time, who's left to run the Maynooth Yamaha dealership while you're gone?

Top Bottom