skidoo

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you make sense but in my opinion the sx700 is the best sled any company ever produced , it was fast ,bullet proof reliable , in my opinion light , comfortable , nice sound and awesome in the deep stuff!!

so you are right , everybody has their right to an opinon.

you are also right about me being closed minded , i am and thats just fine with me , if others dont like that they can hit the rode , because i ride yamaha and as long as they keep building good quality stuff (witch they will) i will never change brands! so if you dont like the fact that i ride yamaha you dont have to ride with me , i have my dad , my brother and other members of my family that like riding.

I never said I dont like that you ride yamaha. I dont care what anybody rides! We can all go out and have a great time any day! Most of our group rides doo but when we all go out we r a mix of cats, polaris and doo! We used to own a few phazers 2 but sold them. As I said, all our own opinions!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never said I dont like that you ride yamaha. I dont care what anybody rides! We can all go out and have a great time any day! Most of our group rides doo but when we all go out we r a mix of cats, polaris and doo! We used to own a few phazers 2 but sold them. As I said, all our own opinions!

i did not mean for it to sound like you say you dont like that i ride yamaha. others on here dont like that i ride yamaha...........maybe jealousy? lol

put yourself in my shoes , i have ridden yamaha and nothing but for 8 yrs 4 enticers , 3 phazers , 2 exciters , 1 vmax and my sx700 and have never walked from them! why would i change from such great sleds?!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i did not mean for it to sound like you say you dont like that i ride yamaha. others on here dont like that i ride yamaha...........maybe jealousy? lol

put yourself in my shoes , i have ridden yamaha and nothing but for 8 yrs 4 enticers , 3 phazers , 2 exciters , 1 vmax and my sx700 and have never walked from them! why would i change from such great sleds?!

well then please leave this thread as it was titled SKIDOO, if your not gunna talk about them just bash them then please leave

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you just proved everyones point

YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN ANYTHING ELSE.

i have spent endless hours on ALL brands and skidoo is my choice...i dont bash other brands because i could switch if skidoo pisses me off?

you have to be a little bit more open minded before you start trashing other brands.

you have no legitimate reason to dislike other brands.

perhaps the more reasonable approach to this thread and others before you throw out your famous "yamaha rules all" posts would be to say somethign like this...

ya...skidoo is probly a good sled! i have only ever ridden a yamaha and i like them.

rather than throwing out random thoughts about sleds you have NEVER piloted for more than 5 seconds and have no bad experiences with.

just trying to make this easier for you if your planning on being a contributing member of this site and dont want to be bashed non stop.

all brands make their mistakes but the big 4 have been in business for along time. you would have to think if skidoo was as much junk as you make it to be...they would be out of business..no?

failures are failures and there are more doos on the hill than most brands ( from my experience ) a 2/4 stroke will fail when put in these harsh condtions and it is just a ratio.

you may see 2 skidoos being towed off the hill and 1 cat. but thats because there are 2 skidoos for every 1 cat.

are you folling my math here joey?

and by hill i meant trail

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmfao! battle of the old iron. to funny.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
fine whatever!!:mad:

just made one silly comment that did not mean anything , then you guys bash my sled and then this starts! not everything is my fault you know!

easy big guy!! i know there old 670's will have blown up 5 times and the old yammie will still be going. my old mm700 had 10k on a full mod motor. the clutch blew and took the crank out. id love to see a 670 have that many miles on a full mod do that!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was you fault because you started the whole bash fest, wants me to refresh your memory?

dont make me call your mom and tell her your picking on ppl again dooryder.:d:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you just proved everyones point

YOU HAVE NEVER RIDDEN ANYTHING ELSE.

i have spent endless hours on ALL brands and skidoo is my choice...i dont bash other brands because i could switch if skidoo pisses me off?

you have to be a little bit more open minded before you start trashing other brands.

you have no legitimate reason to dislike other brands.

perhaps the more reasonable approach to this thread and others before you throw out your famous "yamaha rules all" posts would be to say somethign like this...

ya...skidoo is probly a good sled! i have only ever ridden a yamaha and i like them.

rather than throwing out random thoughts about sleds you have NEVER piloted for more than 5 seconds and have no bad experiences with.

just trying to make this easier for you if your planning on being a contributing member of this site and dont want to be bashed non stop.

all brands make their mistakes but the big 4 have been in business for along time. you would have to think if skidoo was as much junk as you make it to be...they would be out of business..no?

failures are failures and there are more doos on the hill than most brands ( from my experience ) a 2/4 stroke will fail when put in these harsh condtions and it is just a ratio.

you may see 2 skidoos being towed off the hill and 1 cat. but thats because there are 2 skidoos for every 1 cat.

are you folling my math here joey?

and by hill i meant trail

yes i follow you , i am sorry for bashing your brands.

here's the bare bones truth , my dad is even more addicted to yamaha then me , he usually pays for most of my sled and i would probly buy a cat but its not my money if it does blow up! eventually i will probly buy another brand but it would have to be with my own money (hence eventually) i just dont have the balls to tell my dad i want to try something else! :eek: so i might as well stick with what has worked for me for so many years! yamaha.

so sorry for being such a jerk , i just dont want to say to my dad i want to try something else! sound wimpy dont i?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just made one silly comment that did not mean anything , then you guys bash my sled and then this starts! not everything is my fault you know!

LOL GOT HISSY FIT??? :D IT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Who's fault is it that you got on a thread titled SKI DOO, started yapping and then got beat down?? It's not my fault, not Dooryder's, not Maxwell's, not Throttle*Queen's, not imdoo'n's, not anybody's. You came here on your own free accord and your first post (#23 of the thread on page #2) was meant to pick a fight - and I quote "BRING IT ON!"
an sx700 would smoke any equally matched 670 or 583!!!

BRING IT ON!
Yeah well it got 'brought' and now you're whining like a 3 yr old. BOO HOO no sympathy here. This is where the big kids play, if you're prepared to make statements then be prepared to take some responsibility for what you post.

HOLY CRAP I LOVE SKI DOO!! I LOVE SKI DOO SO MUCH IT HURTS! I JUST GOT BACK IN FROM HUGGING MY SKI DOO IN THE GARAGE!! MAN I LOVE SKI DOO!!!! and I love Arctic Cat.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL GOT HISSY FIT??? :D IT IS YOUR FAULT!!!

Who's fault is it that you got on a thread titled SKI DOO, started yapping and then got beat down?? It's not my fault, not Dooryder's, not Maxwell's, not Throttle*Queen's, not imdoo'n's, not anybody's. You came here on your own free accord and your first post (#23 of the thread on page #2) was meant to pick a fight - and I quote "BRING IT ON!"

Yeah well it got 'brought' and now you're whining like a 3 yr old. BOO HOO no sympathy here. This is where the big kids play, if you're prepared to make statements then be prepared to take some responsibility for what you post.

HOLY CRAP I LOVE SKI DOO!! I LOVE SKI DOO SO MUCH IT HURTS! I JUST GOT BACK IN FROM HUGGING MY SKI DOO IN THE GARAGE!! MAN I LOVE SKI DOO!!!! and I love Arctic Cat.

wow! i meant "bring it on" as in bring on the race! not a chitshow!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all i can say is joey don't start drinking because i can see a few bar fights brewing. all i can say is i hate rain, love sleddin, love this chit show, man it needs more pop corn though. go joey go , giver mr modman, don't quit now doorider you guys are fun.

Top Bottom