ass sled 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 43
  • ass sled.jpg
    ass sled.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 47

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wasnt talking about weight, i know that yamahas are heavy and i dont think that has ever been questioned. What i was getting at is proper jetting for elevation as that is what kills alot of sleds in the mountains. It is easy to leave the truck in the morning and run fine all day and burn up on the way home 5 minutes from the truck. The 670 had a not to bad of elevation compansator but the yami, has nothing. 1 more notch down in my books. Go skidoo.

ever hear of yamaha smart carbs? They had them back in 95? Same crap as doo compesators. And carb warmers? Once turned on it was like riching the jetting! You know chit about yammies i can see. And the old 700's never had jetting issues. God i love internet smart guys. Lmfao

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ah yes,the smart carbs throttle responce like a mini z,booo

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sled Magnet we run ashfault to, sledding year round love it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a guys in spruce grove. i would love to try ashpalt. i am trying to get the wife to let me get his winter setup. running a slightly massaged summmit chassis with an 809 triple pushin alot of ponies. would for sure eat up the sx700 lol.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a guys in spruce grove. I would love to try ashpalt. I am trying to get the wife to let me get his winter setup. Running a slightly massaged summmit chassis with an 809 triple pushin alot of ponies. Would for sure eat up the sx700 lol.

the only fast 809 ive ever seen had a hairdryer on it. Buddy had a 809 in a summit a few yrs ago. Wasnt that great for the money he spent. Id rather have a xp.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL - how did I suddenly get involved in this race? Were we not talking stock to stock race (last I checked anyway)?

imdoo'n - you do not know of my most recent purchase :D that will be into my sled long before joey moves out here, as it sits right now, it has a completely different motor in it than the last time you saw it (now houses a ported race gas motor with tight heads and a few other tweaks...:D) and there is yet another motor sitting on the garage floor as we speak. So unfortunately I don't have a stock sled, unless he wants to race a big bore and tweaked, twin piped, long track, custom chassis sled that weighs in at 420 lbs with a gallon of fuel........c'mon, make it fair for the kid at least. :) besides, you know I'm a lover, not a racer....LOL

LET'S RIDE!!!!!

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

NOT A RACER? then why not a stock sled like me, then i guess we couldn't call you the "modman". sorry there bud, but you are in this up to the handle bars, or i'll just keep dragging you back in:d:d:d. i can say this is the bestest thread so far, :d:d:d

joey has the advantage he's 115 lbs, your going to need 175hp to keep up, me i'm so far behind i think i'm leading:d:d:beer:.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys fail to realize joey has only to think something will happen to get it done. am i the onlyone who thinks joey can ride like the wind, maybe jbb does, i'm not sure.

anyway i can see it know joey's yammi 700 taking on the modman"s mod, some may think modman is taking advantage of young joey. only time will tell and maybe a few :beer::beer::beer:later we may see the race of a life time. flatland , oval, ice or trail, who will win?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 550 freestyle would kick the SX 700.:d:beer:

you know the way your talking joey may want to race you too. tripple 700 may get it done as your air cooled may not get much more than 60 hp, but what do i no, there must be someone with the experience and knowledge to get this answered.

Last edited:

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
ever hear of yamaha smart carbs? They had them back in 95? Same crap as doo compesators. And carb warmers? Once turned on it was like riching the jetting! You know chit about yammies i can see. And the old 700's never had jetting issues. God i love internet smart guys. Lmfao

ouch you got me, I love internet as$hatz. Feelin a little tender that everyone on here is givin to yamaha. I looked at this thread cause its titled SKIDOO wich I actually do know quite a bit about, Joey got on here and has been a good time razzin him,then you come on here and get all serious and obviously offended by the yami bashin. Sorry bud, the only yamahA I ever had was an enticer and wish i could find a decent one to buy now for my kid to rip around on the farm. My buddy had a mid 2000,s viper and it was a hunk of sh!t, always had jetting issues,so that is where my 700 jetting experience comes from or lack there of. Cheers im off to thunder in the valley now then a week in the shuswaps. Cheers Joey dream big and one day mabey we will hook up and I will let you try a doo. U might just fall in love. No praying on my sled though.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ouch you got me, I love internet as$hatz. Feelin a little tender that everyone on here is givin to yamaha. I looked at this thread cause its titled SKIDOO wich I actually do know quite a bit about, Joey got on here and has been a good time razzin him,then you come on here and get all serious and obviously offended by the yami bashin. Sorry bud, the only yamahA I ever had was an enticer and wish i could find a decent one to buy now for my kid to rip around on the farm. My buddy had a mid 2000,s viper and it was a hunk of sh!t, always had jetting issues,so that is where my 700 jetting experience comes from or lack there of. Cheers im off to thunder in the valley now then a week in the shuswaps. Cheers Joey dream big and one day mabey we will hook up and I will let you try a doo. U might just fall in love. No praying on my sled though.

ALL'S GOOD BUDDY. HAVE FUN IN THE SHUSWAP. THATS MY OLD STOMPIN GROUND. BORN AND RAISED THERE.:beer::beer:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

yah the viper was a POS!! had fuel problems to no end!:mad:

and sx700 would woop a freestyles @$$! simple as that.

you guys are under estimating me! you guys have never seen the way i ride you just say strait up that i would lose! and you say that i do the same thing with the brand bashing (witch is true) you said that i was bashing something i knew nothing about! well your doing the same thing right now! you have never met me in person or seen my sled and you say its slow and i would lose! sound hypacritical dont it?

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NOT A RACER? then why not a stock sled like me, then i guess we couldn't call you the "modman". sorry there bud, but you are in this up to the handle bars, or i'll just keep dragging you back in:d:d:d. i can say this is the bestest thread so far, :d:d:d

joey has the advantage he's 115 lbs, your going to need 175hp to keep up, me i'm so far behind i think i'm leading:d:d:beer:.

no no no no no! not even close! he would have to rip a motor out of a lambo to keep up!

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a guys in spruce grove. i would love to try ashpalt. i am trying to get the wife to let me get his winter setup. running a slightly massaged summmit chassis with an 809 triple pushin alot of ponies. would for sure eat up the sx700 lol.

my buddy runs a 96 formula 500 chassis with a stock 809 with jaws drag pipes, it would run 10.1@126mph all day,with wifey running it. 809 is a Great motor would love to shoe horn one in are rev chassis.

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah the viper was a POS!! had fuel problems to no end!:mad:

and sx700 would woop a freestyles @$$! simple as that.

you guys are under estimating me! you guys have never seen the way i ride you just say strait up that i would lose! and you say that i do the same thing with the brand bashing (witch is true) you said that i was bashing something i knew nothing about! well your doing the same thing right now! you have never met me in person or seen my sled and you say its slow and i would lose! sound hypacritical dont it?

Here we go again! Nobody is judging YOU! They r not doubting YOUR riding ability, in fact nobody has said YOU can't ride because exactly like you said we have never seen you ride! Had you been any other person who came on here (under a SKIDOO thread) and said that an sx700 will beat a 670 stock to stock they would have got beaten down as well! (It's a skiddo thread, had anybody said anything about any other brand it would have been the same result!) We get that you think your sled will beat a stock 670, so when you move out here and it is proven we will eat our words. ok? You keep making the situation worse because you wont give it up! You have been the biggest hypocrite here! You are enjoying that you have started something obviously because you keep going on other threads and making smart a$$ comments about this thread.

O and P.S...
this thread was started bcuz the day was running slow and somebody (cough cough i**oon, c if you can fill in the blanks)) lol knew it'd make for an exciting few days! So I thank you for making this as interesting as i thought itd b!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again! Nobody is judging YOU! They r not doubting YOUR riding ability, in fact nobody has said YOU can't ride because exactly like you said we have never seen you ride! Had you been any other person who came on here (under a SKIDOO thread) and said that an sx700 will beat a 670 stock to stock they would have got beaten down as well! (It's a skiddo thread, had anybody said anything about any other brand it would have been the same result!) We get that you think your sled will beat a stock 670, so when you move out here and it is proven we will eat our words. ok? You keep making the situation worse because you wont give it up! You have been the biggest hypocrite here! You are enjoying that you have started something obviously because you keep going on other threads and making smart a$$ comments about this thread.

O and P.S...
this thread was started bcuz the day was running slow and somebody (cough cough i**oon, c if you can fill in the blanks)) lol knew it'd make for an exciting few days! So I thank you for making this as interesting as i thought itd b!

so far so good, look at all the drama. joey what do you think about arctic cats, will they beat your yammi, me i don't think they will. you go joey.

Top Bottom