skidoo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He is.... unless you bad mouth Yamaha - then he'll fugg you up something fierce.

Do you have your Polaris ready? Imdoo'n is randomly selecting people for a race - your # was called. FYI - the race is on the moon, joey's sled is powered by faith, mine's running on race fuel, and you have to run on corn syrup.

SUMMMIT 670 - FIRST STOCK SLED EVER OVER THE TOP AT JACKSON HOLE!!!! MAN I LOVE SKI DOO!!!!!

now mr modman you know we all pray for you. i think you met your match cuzz joey has it going on.:d

friggin modman

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't know much about that there jackson hole, is it deep?

all e know is joey's maynooth drag strip is were the quick go. says he is moving it to BC. a little closer for the big event. friggin modman, now i have to scour both ditches on the roads for betting money. you guys validate parking:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all i can say is," i think joey is fast" , on his yamaha 700, he says so, that is good enough for me. go joey go, the rest just blow. why would anyone be so lame to even think they have a sled faster than joey, man you guy's need to wake up and smell the roses.

lexy she will bring the polaris, modman skidoo frankin sled and the AC black widow maker . along with everyone else, all against poor joey with his trusty yam 700. you guys have absolutly no idea what magic joey is coming up with, oh you guys are going to be eating crow. Right joey.

i think i'd be taking the modman up on that $10 bet, joey, sounds like easy money. maybe see the cash on the table before the big event .
before the modman tries to buy some go fast goodies.

joey against the near professional dragster modman the race event of the year. tickets will be on sale when we can finalize a few things.
modman has until dec to get it ready, it promises to be a gooder.

excactly!! and i dont know if it will be december maybe later in the year! i dont know yet.

dooryder: you may have seen others but you have never seen mine!!

i'm gonna win.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry fellow s@mers me gotsta go to a family reunion this weekend, so i'm sure you can all behave and act like the mature adults you would all like to be.

friggin modman keep your chin up, i think you still have a chance against joey, like a snowball in hell:d:d:d:d

go joey go, you are the fastest guy on this site bar none.

friggin racers.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:to all l8tr

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like the arctic cat mechanic told me "boombardier" , "pullurass". nothing to say about yamaha or cat though! hmmmmmmmmm wonder why!?

how would he know hes an arctic cat mechanic....does he work at your sx700 dealership selling last centurys current models?

ps..if cats are so good why is he an arctic cat mechanic? clearly hes making a living off it and depends on cats to break? no? or does he just polish them

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry fellow s@mers me gotsta go to a family reunion this weekend, so i'm sure you can all behave and act like the mature adults you would all like to be.

friggin modman keep your chin up, i think you still have a chance against joey, like a snowball in hell:d:d:d:d

go joey go, you are the fastest guy on this site bar none.

friggin racers.

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:to all l8tr

Friggin Peace & Quite:party2:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like the arctic cat mechanic told me "boombardier" , "pullurass". nothing to say about yamaha or cat though! hmmmmmmmmm wonder why!?

Did he tell you that when you were down at the Maynooth hardware store buying headlight fluid?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO - Here's a pic from Joey's photo album!!!!!!! Here's his "full mod" Enticer - Maynooth style!!!! Anybody notice anything particularly hilarious about the mudflap of this Yamaha????

World's Biggest Hypocrit - The Real Joey

LOL - seeing that pic was better than christmas! Just admit you want people to think you are really riding another brand! Displayed loud and proud for everyone to see!!!!

Real True Loyal Yamaha fans are going to be embarrased to know you Joey!!!! - all this smack talk, beaking off and BS about how much Doo sucks and here you are caught red handed with Ski Doo parts on your sled - Ski Doo must not be so bad after all eh? What else are you hiding?

Top Bottom