skidoo

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yamaha's make great piano's.....End of story
And the thing they build to go on snow is as heavy as a piano, why?
because piano's are all yamaha's are good at building

I just read this thread and I am concerned, is this the real Joey?

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO - Here's a pic from Joey's photo album!!!!!!! Here's his "full mod" Enticer - Maynooth style!!!! Anybody notice anything particularly hilarious about the mudflap of this Yamaha????

World's Biggest Hypocrit - The Real Joey

LOL - seeing that pic was better than christmas! Just admit you want people to think you are really riding another brand! Displayed loud and proud for everyone to see!!!!

Real True Loyal Yamaha fans are going to be embarrased to know you Joey!!!! - all this smack talk, beaking off and BS about how much Doo sucks and here you are caught red handed with Ski Doo parts on your sled - Ski Doo must not be so bad after all eh? What else are you hiding?

does not matter what is on the back of that sled, nobody will read it because it will be at the back of the pack. But it sure is classy, I'm sure everyone will want one now:rolleyes:

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im bringing the secret weapon to the drags!!

DSC00583.jpg

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMFAO - Here's a pic from Joey's photo album!!!!!!! Here's his "full mod" Enticer - Maynooth style!!!! Anybody notice anything particularly hilarious about the mudflap of this Yamaha????

World's Biggest Hypocrit - The Real Joey

LOL - seeing that pic was better than christmas! Just admit you want people to think you are really riding another brand! Displayed loud and proud for everyone to see!!!!

Real True Loyal Yamaha fans are going to be embarrased to know you Joey!!!! - all this smack talk, beaking off and BS about how much Doo sucks and here you are caught red handed with Ski Doo parts on your sled - Ski Doo must not be so bad after all eh? What else are you hiding?

lol thats not my sled!! i was looking for an enticer for my brother on kijiji and that came up , i would never build something that ugly , it was $600 and the twisted , sick person who made it turned it into an "atv" i would never discrase yamaha with that horrible logo!!

oh and i will be either in the 88-95 chevy 1500 with the MM700 blasting some christian rock music with the lyrics "some one loves , even when you dont think so!! on your own , you got me and jesus!!! by your side through the fight you will never be alone , you got me and jesus!!" thats "stellar kart" , "me and jesus". when i show up for the race.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how would he know hes an arctic cat mechanic....does he work at your sx700 dealership selling last centurys current models?

ps..if cats are so good why is he an arctic cat mechanic? clearly hes making a living off it and depends on cats to break? no? or does he just polish them

dealerships get all kinds of stuff in!! yamaha , cat , boombardier pullurass , anything!! and honestly what i see getting worked on the most is polaris!!

and we dont have a yamaha dealership , just cat , poo , and doo!:( we are best friends with the owner of the cat dealer and we say when ever you get a yamaha in call us and he does and we get for what he gets it for! like my sx700 , when we made the deal he showed me the invoice , which said $2,800 , and i traded my ttr 125 for it and got $1,500 for it and i paid $2,800 for it.

slednek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is the craziest forum I have read on here.
I think I have it figured though. Joey is going to race his modded enticer quad conversion against the hopped up Elan. God will be there playing a piano along with the Arctic Cat mechanic. The only part that confuses me is why an arctic cat mechanic needs to be there. :d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I have it figured though. Joey is going to race his modded enticer quad conversion against the hopped up Elan. God will be there playing a piano along with the Arctic Cat mechanic. The only part that confuses me is why an arctic cat mechanic needs to be there. :d

no.

i am gonna race my MM700 against an equally matched 670. i dont own that POS skidoo enticer. the mechanic will not be their (lthough he probly should be) and i will race that elan any day of the week , when i have my new sled that is.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

no no! joeys sx agains the 670. and imdoo'n's taking bets!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
gotta do what you gotta do when you wanna get out and ride, thing was no rocket, but times were hard when i built that and i sure had a fawking blast on that beast

Top Bottom