skidoo

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far so good, look at all the drama. joey what do you think about arctic cats, will they beat your yammi, me i don't think they will. you go joey.

Wait a minute there Beefcake! This is a Ski Doo thread, you aren't going to start bashing AC now.....:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: Just curious if you know what manufacturer SWEPT ALL 3 PODIUM POSITIONS OF STOCK 700 at Hay Days last year (and even took 4th as well)?.....You guessed it brother...ARCTIC CAT. Or are you hoping to trap someone else? :D

I'll tell you that you better screw your head on straight, eat a big bowl of wheaties and pull up your pants if you want to start in on another brand, not after we struggled so hard to keep Joey from railroading the great Ski Doo train.....let's not try and confuse him anymore about what this thread is titled! :D

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyway i can see it know joey's yammi 700 taking on the modman"s mod...

Really, we can bring mod sleds? :rolleyes: Does it even have to be a Ski Doo now? So much for a stock to stock comparison.

You're making this really unfair for Joey. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I thought you were his buddy? Why stack the odds against him? That's not very nice you know.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
poor joey! he needs a backup sled to ride.

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SkiDoo is the best. They are an industry leader which is copied by the others. If it wasn't for SkiDoo you would still be riding 1994 RMK 600 Tripples and ZRT 600s LOL.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here we go again! Nobody is judging YOU! They r not doubting YOUR riding ability, in fact nobody has said YOU can't ride because exactly like you said we have never seen you ride! Had you been any other person who came on here (under a SKIDOO thread) and said that an sx700 will beat a 670 stock to stock they would have got beaten down as well! (It's a skiddo thread, had anybody said anything about any other brand it would have been the same result!) We get that you think your sled will beat a stock 670, so when you move out here and it is proven we will eat our words. ok? You keep making the situation worse because you wont give it up! You have been the biggest hypocrite here! You are enjoying that you have started something obviously because you keep going on other threads and making smart a$$ comments about this thread.

O and P.S...
this thread was started bcuz the day was running slow and somebody (cough cough i**oon, c if you can fill in the blanks)) lol knew it'd make for an exciting few days! So I thank you for making this as interesting as i thought itd b!

i never said anybody was judging me in that post (did not mean for it to sound that way anyway!) i was just saying that that you guys have never seen my sled and you say it will lose.

oh and my yamaha would beat a arctic cat stock to!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Atta boy Joey, your taking on the big dog's now. You'll kick there azz's with your yami and you tell em so little buddy......... Just wait till they see you on that perty yami all polished up and piped out just ready to snap........

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i never said anybody was judging me in that post (did not mean for it to sound that way anyway!) i was just saying that that you guys have never seen my sled and you say it will lose.

oh and my yamaha would beat a arctic cat stock to!

we know what an sx 700 looks like and that it will for sure lose to a 670, do you think you own(ed) the only sx 700?

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got 583 in shop in 94 formula that little bugger goes my son rode till last season it kept up to my 800 mxz i wouldn.t let him pass me now were sell it in the fall it still looks like new pretty impressible

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
he now this thread is for big boys that ride ski doos, and ones that think they are fast (excluding jbb) and besides your gunna be riding a poo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all i can say is," i think joey is fast" , on his yamaha 700, he says so, that is good enough for me. go joey go, the rest just blow. why would anyone be so lame to even think they have a sled faster than joey, man you guy's need to wake up and smell the roses.

lexy she will bring the polaris, modman skidoo frankin sled and the AC black widow maker . along with everyone else, all against poor joey with his trusty yam 700. you guys have absolutly no idea what magic joey is coming up with, oh you guys are going to be eating crow. Right joey.

i think i'd be taking the modman up on that $10 bet, joey, sounds like easy money. maybe see the cash on the table before the big event .
before the modman tries to buy some go fast goodies.

joey against the near professional dragster modman the race event of the year. tickets will be on sale when we can finalize a few things.
modman has until dec to get it ready, it promises to be a gooder.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well all i can say is," i think joey is fast" , on his yamaha 700, he says so, that is good enough for me. go joey go, the rest just blow. why would anyone be so lame to even think they have a sled faster than joey, man you guy's need to wake up and smell the roses.

lexy she will bring the polaris, modman skidoo frankin sled and the AC black widow maker . along with everyone else, all against poor joey with his trusty yam 700. you guys have absolutly no idea what magic joey is coming up with, oh you guys are going to be eating crow. Right joey.

i think i'd be taking the modman up on that $10 bet, joey, sounds like easy money. maybe see the cash on the table before the big event .

joey against the near professional dragster modman the race event of the year. tickets will be on sale when we can finalize a few things.

joey just gave me a deposit on the turbo yammie for that day! hope he can hold on!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You done stirring? - somehow this keeps getting more and more out of touch with the original point of a stock to stock comparison and farther and farther from the realm of reality - now you've got Lexy on a Polaris (how the hell Polaris got involved in a stock comparison from a Doo 670 and an SX700 I'll never know), and you're handing out timelines? Second of all - all the smell from the BS is starting to cloud your brain - let's not give people the impression that I actually know what I'm doing - "ner professional dragster"......LOL Don't get too wound up because you might get carried away in your own chitstorm.... and since you and Joey are best friends, and we all know he doesn't have the $$$ - so you will have to cover all bets AGAINST Ski Doo. :)

Just so you're clear - you will have to cover ALL bets against Ski Doo - so you will be the guy that peeps are collecting their money from when this is all over. I didn't think your checkbook was that big but whatever. I think current odds are about 1000:1. And you thought I was just being cheap by putting $10 on the table - anybody know what my $10 is now worth at 1000:1?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You've probably stirred enough - somehow this keeps getting more and more involved - now you've got Lexy on a Polaris, joey on a boosted yammy and you're handing out timelines? Don't get too wound up because you might get carried away in your own chitstorm.... since you and Joey are best friends, and we all know he doesn't have the $$$ - you are now covering all bets AGAINST Ski Doo.

Just so you're clear - Imdoo'n is covering ALL bets against Ski Doo - so he will be the guy that you are collecting your money from when this is all over. I didn't think he his checkbook was that big but whatever. I think current odds are about 1000:1. And you thought I was just being cheap by putting $10 on the table - anybody know what my $10 is now worth at 1000:1?

friggin modman

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey has them running scared now! lmfao

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey has been scaring us for a while now, just saying.

looks like joey against the world, just got to love that guy.

friggin modman:d

I thought Joey was all for peace, love and all that church going stuff......:confused::confused::confused:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought Joey was all for peace, love and all that church going stuff......:confused::confused::confused:

He is.... unless you bad mouth Yamaha - then he'll fugg you up something fierce.

Do you have your Polaris ready? Imdoo'n is randomly selecting people for a race - your # was called. FYI - the race is on the moon, joey's sled is powered by faith, mine's running on race fuel, and you have to run on corn syrup.

SUMMMIT 670 - FIRST STOCK SLED EVER OVER THE TOP AT JACKSON HOLE!!!! MAN I LOVE SKI DOO!!!!!

Top Bottom