skidoo

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
all i can say is joey don't start drinking because i can see a few bar fights brewing. all i can say is i hate rain, love sleddin, love this chit show, man it needs more pop corn though. go joey go , giver mr modman, don't quit now doorider you guys are fun.

i would love to stay and talk chit, but i might have to work on the morn if its dry enough out side, if not ill be back:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not me. remember i'm on your side joey. i want to see you beat all those slow doos out there with your yammi. these guys just don't know you that well, modman is a good guy, likes cats hmm:d, skidoos that's ok. don't think he likes yammis though. you need to set him straight, he is so opionated not like you. i have a doo but just by talking to you i might have to trade it in. joey why is the modman so mad at you, what did you do.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would love to stay and talk chit, but i might have to work on the morn if its dry enough out side, if not ill be back:d

you will be missed as this has become a very important thread. and your opinion can help calm us down:beer: see you later.

work pays the bills, hope this rain quits for a while.

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not me. remember i'm on your side joey. i want to see you beat all those slow doos out there with your yammi. these guys just don't know you that well, modman is a good guy, likes cats hmm:d, skidoos that's ok. don't think he likes yammis though. you need to set him straight, he is so opionated not like you. i have a doo but just by talking to you i might have to trade it in. joey why is the modman so mad at you, what did you do.

thanks.

you should deffinatley trade it! lol i guarantee you wont regret it!

i will beat them nad hand their @$$e$ to them on a silver platter when i get my yamaha!

g2g gott work tomorrow!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am still waitin for the cookies...........................:confused:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hay its a new day, good morning all.

there should be a few rules before the days festivities begin

- no tights or shorty shorts no-no-no
- no name calling
- no calling your mother to put the smack down on modman(madman):d
- no hitting below the belt
- no biting

ah! screw the rules

the question remains will joeys yammi 700 kick the crap out of modmans 670 frankin sled. hmm? haven't seen joeys but have seen modmans go, seems to run well.

what does everybody think modman or joey?

joey does have the power of the lord on his side. modman has luck and a pocket full of wrenches( maybe that should be wenches).
what does everyone think?

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
easy big guy!! i know there old 670's will have blown up 5 times and the old yammie will still be going. my old mm700 had 10k on a full mod motor. the clutch blew and took the crank out. id love to see a 670 have that many miles on a full mod do that!

How much elevation change do u have to worry about in Ontario, good luck keepin that yammi running so fine out here on your jetting. we have a minnimum of 4000' changes around here. glad my skidoo takes care of it for me. I LOVE SKIDOO. OFFICIAL TOW SLED FOR YAMAHA

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i follow you , i am sorry for bashing your brands.

here's the bare bones truth , my dad is even more addicted to yamaha then me , he usually pays for most of my sled and i would probly buy a cat but its not my money if it does blow up! eventually i will probly buy another brand but it would have to be with my own money (hence eventually) i just dont have the balls to tell my dad i want to try something else! :eek: so i might as well stick with what has worked for me for so many years! yamaha.

so sorry for being such a jerk , i just dont want to say to my dad i want to try something else! sound wimpy dont i?

This is pretty much all we wanted to hear! Yamaha has been the best to you but yet with time, money and experience there is a possibility of you trying another sled! Our point was just to make you realize that you cannot knock it down till u have tried it! Theres nothing wrong with the fact that you ride yamaha and have never had a reason to ride anything else, it was just the fact that you were bashing everything else without having the experience on it!

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

- no name calling
- no biting

ah! screw the rules

the question remains will joeys yammi 700 kick the crap out of modmans 670 frankin sled. hmm? haven't seen joeys but have seen modmans go, seems to run well.

joey does have the power of the lord on his side. modman has luck and a pocket full of wrenches( maybe that should be wenches).

Morning!
U r really good at :smiliestirthepot: lol!
Guess thats what makes this site so exciting!
I have bets on modman! sry joey!
SKIDOO!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how much elevation change do u have to worry about in ontario, good luck keepin that yammi running so fine out here on your jetting. We have a minnimum of 4000' changes around here. Glad my skidoo takes care of it for me. I love skidoo. Official tow sled for yamaha

lmfao! I live in bc buddy! Rode revy all the time. Dont worry. Ive owned ski doo's to. And one thing i can say, nothings built as tough as a yamaha. Ive hit stuff on my yammie that would have bent my xp in half.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lmfao! I live in bc buddy! Rode revy all the time. Dont worry. Ive owned ski doo's to. And one thing i can say, nothings built as tough as a yamaha. Ive hit stuff on my yammie that would have bent my xp in half.
on an xp, you just have to turn the bars, shift your weight, and avoid. yammie like a D-8....just plow thru 'cause you know you ain't turnin that beast.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

- no name calling
- no biting

ah! screw the rules

LOL - how did I suddenly get involved in this race? Were we not talking stock to stock race (last I checked anyway)?

imdoo'n - you do not know of my most recent purchase :D that will be into my sled long before joey moves out here, as it sits right now, it has a completely different motor in it than the last time you saw it (now houses a ported race gas motor with tight heads and a few other tweaks...:D) and there is yet another motor sitting on the garage floor as we speak. So unfortunately I don't have a stock sled, unless he wants to race a big bore and tweaked, twin piped, long track, custom chassis sled that weighs in at 420 lbs with a gallon of fuel........c'mon, make it fair for the kid at least. :) besides, you know I'm a lover, not a racer....LOL

LET'S RIDE!!!!!

COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
on an xp, you just have to turn the bars, shift your weight, and avoid. Yammie like a d-8....just plow thru 'cause you know you ain't turnin that beast.

ha t-chitty. I like that. D-8. I was going to get a mad cow decal for the hood this yr. Lol

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

I wasnt talking about weight, I know that yamahas are heavy and i dont think that has ever been questioned. What i was getting at is proper jetting for elevation as that is what kills alot of sleds in the mountains. It is easy to leave the truck in the morning and run fine all day and burn up on the way home 5 minutes from the truck. The 670 had a not to bad of elevation compansator but the Yami, has nothing. 1 more notch down in my books. GO SKIDOO.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is pretty much all we wanted to hear! Yamaha has been the best to you but yet with time, money and experience there is a possibility of you trying another sled! Our point was just to make you realize that you cannot knock it down till u have tried it! Theres nothing wrong with the fact that you ride yamaha and have never had a reason to ride anything else, it was just the fact that you were bashing everything else without having the experience on it!

ok i will stop knocking it before i try it! except olives they look like ey balls! lol

i love yamaha and will never change as long as they build good , GO YAMAHA!!

i would deffinatley win a stock to stock race! NO DOUBT maybe not modman's as it sounds customed to the max!

and you guys are doing the same thing (except for imdoo'n) you have never seen me on a yamaha and you say i would lose!.......dont knock it till ya seen it!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
ok i will stop knocking it before i try it! except olives they look like ey balls! lol

i love yamaha and will never change as long as they build good , GO YAMAHA!!

i would deffinatley win a stock to stock race! NO DOUBT maybe not modman's as it sounds customed to the max!

and you guys are doing the same thing (except for imdoo'n) you have never seen me on a yamaha and you say i would lose!.......dont knock it till ya seen it!

Lets get this started all over again, stock to stock a 670 will crush the sx 700 it would win in a 600' race and a flat out race across a lake. DONE
I agree about the olives.

Top Bottom