skidoo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now lets leave the religion aspect out of this very important post. this is about sleds and sleddin, joey has his beliefs, you have yours. got to hand it to him he has a few dreams, hope they come true. as already stated everyone's sled is there pride and joy, and most take offence when they are talked down to. take me for example maybe not a good choice. modman then, no not good either, ah forget it.

i think joey's mm700 will kick any 670 summit out there, the 97 were nothing to brag about. and do you think a 99summit x will beat a triple/ triple yamaha. hm i wonder. now i have seen a few modded 700 yam sx that you may not want to race. heard all the yamaha cant do that stuff before, only i have seen a few go very well. Anyway don"t blow a gasket about such childish wise cracks.

go joey go

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled runs on race gas, not on faith.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now lets leave the religion aspect out of this very important post. this is about sleds and sleddin, joey has his beliefs, you have yours. got to hand it to him he has a few dreams, hope they come true. as already stated everyone's sled is there pride and joy, and most take offence when they are talked down to. take me for example maybe not a good choice. modman then, no not good either, ah forget it.

i think joey's mm700 will kick any 670 summit out there, the 97 were nothing to brag about. and do you think a 99summit x will beat a triple/ triple yamaha. hm i wonder. now i have seen a few modded 700 yam sx that you may not want to race. heard all the yamaha cant do that stuff before, only i have seen a few go very well. Anyway don"t blow a gasket about such childish wise cracks.

go joey go

Hey whatever man, none of us brought up the religion issue, just like none of us brought up the age issue, or the yamaha issue. He did. If you wanna open a can of worms then you better be man enough to accept the responsibility of whatever you post. I see a trend forming when someone chimes in and begins spouting off, but if other people make a comment, then they cry foul and try and act like everyone else are the bad guys. :nono::nono::nono:

If you wanna shoot your mouth off, you better know who you're aiming at.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

go joey go

i agree.

none of them are dreams , their my future , thanks for the encouragement guys:rolleyes: just what a 15 yr old wants to hear right before he leaves his friends , relatives and moves half way across the world!:rolleyes::nono:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the mm and sx's are like the bravo,tundra and freestyle 300 run for ever,just never make any power in stock forum , Just saying lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure what to make of this, i know i was praying alot that you would make it the last time.:d

I'm still trying to get my sled to run on prayers, but I can't figure out the jetting....

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get my sled to run on prayers, but I can't figure out the jetting....

OH modman it's like running race fuel just keep jetting down tell ''she blows'' than back it up one .:d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my SKI DOOOOOOO!! Any one else love their SKI DOOOOOOO????

I'd sleep with my SKI DOO every night if I could!!!!!! :D

SKI DOO ALL THE WAY!! GO SKI DOO GO!!!!!!

I also love arctic cats.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love my SKI DOOOOOOO!! Any one else love their SKI DOOOOOOO????

I'd sleep with my SKI DOO every night if I could!!!!!! :D

SKI DOO ALL THE WAY!! GO SKI DOO GO!!!!!!

I also love arctic cats.

i would to but the wife gets jealous.:d

Top Bottom