skidoo

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i was just reading from page 3 where i finished and replied...didnt realize you guys TALKED FOR 5 MORE PAGES:eek:

Oh yeah it was a sweet 5 pages - Here's a summary: someone got on a thread titled "SKI DOO" and started posting about Yamaha's, understandably they got laughed at, and so they started saying things like "why can't people just let me ride what I want and not bash me?"

What they should have said was "Why can't people just let me ride what I want and not bash me but I feel it's OK to bash the brand that you like to ride. Not only will I bash your brand of choice - Ski Doo - I will choose to do so on a thread titled the same name. I think this approach will go really well for me."

Somewhere in amongst the rest of it, imdoo'n kept stirring the pot quite vigorously, and there was something about a keyboard race, and then someone punched a goat or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

We good to go? :)

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• Fail 1.jpg
    Fail 1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 101

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah it was a sweet 5 pages - Here's a summary: someone got on a thread titled "SKI DOO" and started posting about Yamaha's, understandably they got laughed at, and so they started saying things like "why can't people just let me ride what I want and not bash me?"

What they should have said was "Why can't people just let me ride what I want and not bash me but I feel it's OK to bash the brand that you like to ride. Not only will I bash your brand of choice - Ski Doo - I will choose to do so on a thread titled the same name. I think this approach will go really well for me."

Somewhere in amongst the rest of it, imdoo'n kept stirring the pot quite vigorously, and there was something about a keyboard race, and then someone punched a goat or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

oh you ole slydog mr modman, i can hardly slip anything by you. well maybe a xp.

you guys can blow a gasket over nothing, allsmiles here. gotta love joey and his yammi

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

oh you ole slydog mr modman, i can hardly slip anything by you. well maybe a xp.

joey cansure stir the pot and you guys suck it up hook and sinker.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't I just ride my Ski doo and my AC without you calling them junk? I just want to ride. I didn't say jack sh!t about your phazer and how many miles you put on it, so STOP JUDGING ME and treating me as though I'm one of these other guys that you hate so much. "Do unto others"... my brother!

You have a very twisted view of things.

i dont think it was you but somebody here said in my indtroduction , my FIRST post that i should not ride yamaha!!!

and i think it was bogger that said something about my phazer and YOU agreed with him and made some kind of comment!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you guys are so mean!!:nono: its not imaginary!! through the power of God anything is possible!

dont drop this god stuff on me, everyone has there right to a belief, but that doesnt mean you need to abuse it, i believe there is no go and that everything happens for a reason, do i go tell you there is no god? no i dont. through the power of ski doo, a 670 will kick that mm700 azz

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dont drop this god stuff on me, everyone has there right to a belief, but that doesnt mean you need to abuse it, i believe there is no go and that everything happens for a reason, do i go tell you there is no god? no i dont. through the power of ski doo, a 670 will kick that mm700 azz

so i'm not allowed to obey my God by witnessing to you?

g2g gotta work tomorrow.

Top Bottom