skidoo

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey where are you moving to in BC, mabey one day we can all meet the famous joey for some kind of snow and mud get together. Im sure we can all teach you a few pointers on mountain sledding.

victoria , i am getting my license soon and a truck ASAP so i can truck my mountain max wherever...........oh and no ski donts getting by my chev!!!

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mr modman lost by this much modman.jpg to joeys yammaha

why is he so happy?

because it wasn't farther

hehe.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have no idea what me and a yamaha are capable of! you judge me based on my age! and that is wrong , you have never even met me and you say that my brand sucks when i have never pulled a wrench on one.....EVER!!

think about , the yamaha that i will buy is a mountain max 700 (long track sxr) and you guys are probly at least 200 lbs.......im 130 lbs!

quit judging me for my age!!!!! just because i'm 15 does not mean i am not capable of going 120 mph!!!
so shut it and put your sled on the line! put your money where your mouth is and quit talking!

so stop judging me!! maybe you guys should take lessons from imdoo'n and learn how to be nice to 15 yr old who just wants to ride!!!!

?? No one said anything about your age until you did - I think you have a complex.....get over it dude.

No one said anything bad about Yamaha as a brand either, the issue is with the SX 700, they just weren't a fast sled. YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT FACT. The SX700 did not go down in history as the fastest sled for a reason. If it took you a whole lake to get up to 95 mph that should have been your first clue....

As for putting it on the line - we'll see what happens if you actually move out here because then you will have to back up your smack talk on the internet. Come talk to us when you have actually BOUGHT the Mountain Max 700. I'll bring the video camera, we'll find a stock 670, then you'll have to put your motor where your mouth is.

Top Bottom