skidoo

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
?? No one said anything about your age until you did - I think you have a complex.....get over it dude.

No one said anything bad about Yamaha as a brand either, the issue is with the SX 700, they just weren't a fast sled. YOU NEED TO ACCEPT THAT FACT. The SX700 did not go down in history as the fastest sled for a reason. If it took you a whole lake to get up to 95 mph that should have been your first clue....

As for putting it on the line - we'll see what happens if you actually move out here because then you will have to back up your smack talk on the internet. Come talk to us when you have actually BOUGHT the Mountain Max 700. I'll bring the video camera, we'll find a stock 670, then you'll have to put your motor where your mouth is.

their was 2 ft of snow on the lake!!! and the age thing , a little while ago i had posted that i had got 11,000 kms out of a phazer and that i rode it hard , and one of you said "is that 12 yr old hard or 14 yr old hard?"

and if i do have a complex its because of you guys!! i hear you guys bragging about your stuff all the time , well as soon as i brag about mine , you beat me down!!! and thats not a nice thing to do to a guy that just wants to ride and have a good time doing it on my yamaha!! is it so bad that i ride yamaha and like it? i ride what i ride because it works! i will gladly put my motor where my mouth is!! and the sx700 got sled of the year in 97! did the 670? i DONT THINK SO! so am i not allowed to ride yamaha? do i have to ride another brand? if so i wont post here at all anymore and you guys can take your junk and stuff it up you @$$!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey calm down, these guys are mad that yo have a fast yamaha, don't let them beat you down, stand loud and proud. i believe in you. don't take any more of there BS. take pride in what you ride, as you have something to ride.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey calm down, these guys are mad that yo have a fast yamaha, don't let them beat you down, stand loud and proud. i believe in you. don't take any more of there BS. take pride in what you ride, as you have something to ride.

i cant calm down when people are doing this to me!!!:mad: i ride yamaha and love it!! i will never ride with someone that cant accept that!!

again and again you stand up for me!! thanks you , its a change from treated like scum! (modman)

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
their was 2 ft of snow on the lake!!! and the age thing , a little while ago i had posted that i had got 11,000 kms out of a phazer and that i rode it hard , and one of you said "is that 12 yr old hard or 14 yr old hard?"

and if i do have a complex its because of you guys!! i hear you guys bragging about your stuff all the time , well as soon as i brag about mine , you beat me down!!! and thats not a nice thing to do to a guy that just wants to ride and have a good time doing it on my yamaha!! is it so bad that i ride yamaha and like it? i ride what i ride because it works! i will gladly put my motor where my mouth is!! and the sx700 got sled of the year in 97! did the 670? i DONT THINK SO! so am i not allowed to ride yamaha? do i have to ride another brand? if so i wont post here at all anymore and you guys can take your junk and stuff it up you @$$!!!

Everybody has their favourite brand and there will always be rivalry between them! I ride skidoo and swear by it, u ride yamaha! Yet we both love chevy!Its our own choice! If someone else rides Cat they r gunna swear by that b4 our favourite brands. Dont get so upset about it, you are putting other sleds down bcuz u have faith in yammi so u r just as guilty as the people teasing u!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup! can you do me a favour and take a pic of dooryder and modman? i want to see the looks on their faces when i win!

LMAO - when is this all going down, I need to start planning my calendar...considering you don't even have the sled yet, it's looking like winter of 2018? Nothing like issuing an internet challenge BEFORE you've moved 4000 kms and BEFORE you even have a sled....WOW this imaginary sled must really be fast. :eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
post 98 says it all. joey loves his yammi and is sure it's fast, faster than any ol summit 670. i believe him, he has someone looking over his shoulder.

you give them the word joey, i believe in you. yammis rule 670's drool

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys can take your junk and stuff it up you @$$!!!

Why can't I just ride my Ski doo and my AC without you calling them junk? I just want to ride. I didn't say jack sh!t about your phazer and how many miles you put on it, so STOP JUDGING ME and treating me as though I'm one of these other guys that you hate so much. "Do unto others"... my brother!

You have a very twisted view of things.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't I just ride my Ski doo and my AC without you calling them junk? I just want to ride. I didn't say jack sh!t about your phazer and how many miles you put on it, so STOP JUDGING ME and treating me as though I'm one of these other guys that you hate so much. "Do unto others"... my brother!

You have a very twisted view of things.

i have faith in you to mr. modman, even though you have AC@ Skidoo. you are fun.:d:beer:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that you are just sore because some 670 handed you your ass on your 700 Poo back in the day......:D

What are we defining as "impressive"?

how about first stock sled over the top at Jackson?

Are we talking stock or modded sleds? I have seen some wicked fast modded 670's handing the beat downs to way bigger mod sleds. I know of one turbo'd one and an A&E prepped sled that kept up to just about anything on the hill. It was pretty impressive watching a 670 outclimb a modded 1000 T-cat, at least to me.

haha ive never ridden a 700poo for more than 10 mins. i only ever ride doo

i just personally have not seen one go...driven many... about a thousand have passed by fully modded and all and just dont work as good as a new stock sled.

but then again all the mod sleds where i ride sit at the bottom and wait for everyone to leave before they embarrass themselves.

sure they were impressive when they came out and did some crazy things as the first real mountain sleds . but i just dont see them throwing the smackdown EVER like everyone who owns one claims.

if a stock 670 with a 162x2.25 rolled up and murdered me on my bone stock xp 162x2.25 then i will be impressed. but i just dont see it happening

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i just personally have not seen one go...driven many... about a thousand have passed by fully modded and all and just dont work as good as a new stock sled.

but then again all the mod sleds where i ride sit at the bottom and wait for everyone to leave before they embarrass themselves.

sure they were impressive when they came out and did some crazy things as the first real mountain sleds . but i just dont see them throwing the smackdown EVER like everyone who owns one claims.

if a stock 670 with a 162x2.25 rolled up and murdered me on my bone stock xp 162x2.25 then i will be impressed. but i just dont see it happening

that would be nice to see. especially as your sittin on lik 20+ extra ponies. and a little more susp. technology like 10+ yrs worth. even though still the same basic design on the rear i think there is a little shock technology in there. i just really like the feel of my 670 and power to weight is good imo, not sayin its the best but of all the same era sleds i have rode imo its top of the pile.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca

im home now,what the hel! maxwell. You had to come and get all serious on us. geez way to go.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that would be nice to see. especially as your sittin on lik 20+ extra ponies. and a little more susp. technology like 10+ yrs worth. even though still the same basic design on the rear i think there is a little shock technology in there. i just really like the feel of my 670 and power to weight is good imo, not sayin its the best but of all the same era sleds i have rode imo its top of the pile.

i ride an everest. my shocks predate the stoneage ahahahahahahha:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imo ride what you can afford and ride it like ya stole it. just sayin. they are all fun... aslong as the fuggin things stay runnin.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you know i'm sure that if you ride any sled long and hard enough it will fail, if yours has not failed can we assume you don't ride it hard enough?

just askin:d

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
you know i'm sure that if you ride any sled long and hard enough it will fail, if yours has not failed can we assume you don't ride it hard enough?

just askin:d

You should see what my rev looks like right now, All the parts fit on one shelf in my shop, I sure hope I can remember where all those bolts go. Hopefully it doesnt reasemble into a yamaha.

Top Bottom