skidoo

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh then you must be brain dead as i never said i owned a sled.

Seriously doubt I'm the one that's brain dead kid....LOL but thanks for proving my point,

I checked the buy and sell for ya, no MM 700's for sale in Victoria. Sorry. Nice stock 1998 670 Summit for $2000.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love summer! All the trash talkin, wannabe's.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
I bought this last January...I EFFIN LOVE IT :d

IMG00218.jpg

IMG00220.jpg

IMG_8695.jpg

IMG_8732.jpg

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks good tood. I miss my xp. It was a good bush sled.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My doo's will kick your scrawny little A$$ any time any place. yamahahahaha.

I'll pull one of the pug wires on my 800R put 2 spare belts over the skis and load a 24 on the back and you still won't stand a chance. The only good Yammi's are turboed to keep up with the stock doos. Like I said check yourselves into rehab your doing far to much dope for your mind to handle.:d::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: exrtra beers are for the doo riders.

Heard that! This is what I have wanted to say this whole thread but couldn't find the words.
Thanks.:beer::beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey should be starting training soon, then the doo smack talk will stop. joey's yammi will rule and all you doo'rs will drool. right joey.

and joey is challenging all you droolers to a front flip contest. there are so many of you nay sayers that for fairness you ladies will go first and then we'll see.

again that friggin modman has experience here also. backwards flips. oh yeah the pros taking on the amatures again so typical.

GO JOEY GO.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey should be starting training soon, then the doo smack talk will stop. joey's yammi will rule and all you doo'rs will drool. right joey.

and joey is challenging all you droolers to a front flip contest. there are so many of you nay sayers that for fairness you ladies will go first and then we'll see.

again that friggin modman has experience here also. backwards flips. oh yeah the pros taking on the amatures again so typical.

GO JOEY GO.

joey's been out testing. here's his latest test!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yip! them yammies dont go. not at all!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah now that's what we're talking about. nice training run there joey. see all you doors, joey has the nuts. get in line. ante is $2.00 cdn tire cash. oh you can only race if you can do a front flip. so put up or ?

GO JOEY GO.

please jbb don't give away all joeys secrets.

and whoever is sending the death threats you are so lame. we will not scare that easy.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah now that's what we're talking about. nice training run there joey. see all you doors, joey has the nuts. get in line. ante is $2.00 cdn tire cash. oh you can only race if you can do a front flip. so put up or ?

GO JOEY GO.

please jbb don't give away all joeys secrets.

and whoever is sending the death threats you are so lame. we will not scare that easy.

moneyfan.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rumor has it that the wicked lowlife scoundrel modman has done away with the red deer beaver, in a dastardly attempt to intimidate joey and the loveable imdoo'n from racing him in the upcoming races. the hit looks like mafia syle, modman henchman. oh you will roue the day you dastardly devil you.

friggin dastardly modman.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard that! This is what I have wanted to say this whole thread but couldn't find the words.
Thanks.:beer::beer::beer:

Any time my friend I'm never stuck for words in a sled debate when Doo and yamahahahah are stackin up:d:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: Again the extra beers are for the Doo riders

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

GO JOEY GO.

thats right! you doo riders are going down!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats right! you doo riders are going down!

going down is right beotch!!!!! .....going down in history as the fastest 440cc Ski Doo to beat your Yamaha MM 700!!!!!

Cookies and beer for everyone except Joey!!!!!! YAY!!!

Top Bottom