skidoo

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can the lovable imdoo'n get in on the cookies and beer.

All the Doo riders get cookies and beer. Yamahahahaha riders get to eat chit sango cause thats the only way they will ever be able to wear a chit eating grin cause their sled will never out do a DOO.:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

bayman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats right! you doo riders are going down!
Will somebody give this kid a sled so he'll stop talking threw his azz.

I got an extra summit in the garage that the wife won't use if he's interested in borrowing it to practice going fast. He's gonna need all the help he can get to beat the doo.

What's he dooing smack talking doo's anyway when he WANTS to be riding a non-asperated , out dated POS Yammi like that in a thread titled "skidoo". Deserves everything he's getting ,even if he doesn't realize he's getting it.:d

I wish i still had the stock 2005 RX1 for him to ride. Got my ass handed to me time and again by my buddies 2003 MXZ 800. The whole reason I'm riding doo again.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All the Doo riders get cookies and beer. Yamahahahaha riders get to eat chit sango cause thats the only way they will ever be able to wear a chit eating grin cause their sled will never out do a DOO.:d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

bahahahahaha stop eating them yellow pills that the doo dealers give out for free. there making you talk stupid. lol

Foxstar45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread peoriodically since thread page 5 or so and I have to ask, cause i honestly can't tell, if this is a serious thread or if everyone here is just kidding around.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been reading this thread peoriodically since thread page 5 or so and I have to ask, cause i honestly can't tell, if this is a serious thread or if everyone here is just kidding around.

its a "it's summer and were bored thread" just playing. enjoy and join in. sledin starts in less then 12 weeks!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

just look at the serious coin and valuable used goodies for the winner!!That should let you in on the secret.....go Joey, go

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go joey go, modmans doo has no go.

modman is going down, joey rules on a yammi. at this time we may have to get joey into his secret training area for the big race.

joey on the yammi, modman on the skidoo, lexy on the polaris, so far no cats maybe that wouldn't be fair? oh and drift bustin pro on his tip top running blizzard.

joey is going into secret training by mr jbb.

modman he is brewing up some racing fuel concoction and buying some top secret cdn tire sled parts.

lexy not saying much, will have to watch her as she is tricky. has a new racing suit with booty shorts.

drift bustin pro is polishing up the blizzard and and going over the rule book looking for rules to bend

lots of support for the modman from some crazy skidoo owners. joey and yamaha against the world. this is going to be an epic race, may rival eagle river or jackson hole

film makers have been making some preliminary calls looking for more info on joey and his secret racing techniques. they have not shown much interest in the modman though. hmm.:d:beer:

Last edited:

drift bustin pro

Reaction score
What about me?

Im getting the blizzard in tip top running shape.

Putting new metal skis on this week. New seat cover also. maybe a low profile windshield if the money is there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about me?

Im getting the blizzard in tip top running shape.

Putting new metal skis on this week. New seat cover also. maybe a low profile windshield if the money is there.

must have slipped my mind after eating all those cookies. yes you fall in under the international racing rules,

drift bustin pro

Reaction score
must have slipped my mind after eating all those cookies. yes you fall in under the international racing rules,

Yeah those cookies are good arnt they?

What are the international racing rules? Will someone just explain them to me when I show up.

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go joey go, modmans doo has no go.

modman is going down, joey rules on a yammi. at this time we may have to get joey into his secret training area for the big race.

joey on the yammi, modman on the skidoo, lexy on the polaris, so far no cats maybe that wouldn't be fair? oh and drift bustin pro on his tip top running blizzard.

joey is going into secret training by mr jbb.

modman he is brewing up some racing fuel concoction and buying some top secret cdn tire sled parts.

lexy not saying much, will have to watch her as she is tricky. has a new racing suit with booty shorts.

drift bustin pro is polishing up the blizzard and and going over the rule book looking for rules to bend

lots of support for the modman from some crazy skidoo owners. joey and yamaha against the world. this is going to be an epic race, may rival eagle river or jackson hole

film makers have been making some preliminary calls looking for more info on joey and his secret racing techniques. they have not shown much interest in the modman though. hmm.:d:beer:

How the fawk do I keep getting brought into this peeing racing contest.......:confused::confused::confused:

Just askin......:eek:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought you volunteered to represent the polaris crowd. we heard that you were the best in the west, you can't quit now as the international rules may not allow it. unless there is free beer.

besides modman has been trying to buy his way out off the race.

friggin modman:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought you volunteered to represent the polaris crowd. we heard that you were the best in the west, you can't quit now as the international rules may not allow it. unless there is free beer.

besides modman has been trying to buy his way out off the race.

friggin modman:d

I am the best in the west as a hotel manager and greater.......lmao.....:d:d:d

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lhf20wedge.jpg

might have to borrow this bad boy and spank you all.

Top Bottom