skidoo

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better learn to FOCUS Joey - Imdoo'n is trying to distract you now. I thought you guys were friends? Friends don't do that stuff to each other:nono::nono:

How bad are you gonna lose? you are going to finish 3rd in a race with only 2 contestants.

1st. and i dont care if he distracts me , once were sitting at the start line all distractions dissapear!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joeys focused like a fat kid in a candy store. Lol

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh god no!!!! Dont miss thoughs days.

Hey what you talkin' about? Throwing huge chunks of ice, no control on hardpack or early spring mornings, forget downhill control in anything but powder, and ridin' like a locomotive off the rails?? C'mon man!! I miss those times, if you ever wanna dig a quick tunnel to China, saddle up some 3" plastic to your track - damn those were the days!!!!! :D

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have faith in you joey, i know you can beat all those lousy shidoo's, polaris's and acrtic cats. we just need to mke them think they have a chance so they will bet more money, so we can take that too.

mr modman has been trying to buy me off, but we know he needs more than $1.50 cdn tire money to get our attention.

go joey go.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have faith in you joey, i know you can beat all those lousy shidoo's, polaris's and acrtic cats. we just need to mke them think they have a chance so they will bet more money, so we can take that too.

mr modman has been trying to buy me off, but we know he needs more than $1.50 cdn tire money to get our attention.

go joey go.

aint that the truth!

try $150 in REAL canadien money , i'm talking cold hard cash!

then we'll talk.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aint that the truth!

try $150 in REAL canadien money , i'm talking cold hard cash!

then we'll talk.

thats just a start joey, i think he will get into the thousands soon, winter is coming, everyone will then see the yammi rock. then they will know what fear is, they are trying to put us down, because they are fearing the racing joey.

go joey go

modman no go
polaris lexy no go

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats just a start joey, i think he will get into the thousands soon, winter is coming, everyone will then see the yammi rock. then they will know what fear is, they are trying to put us down, because they are fearing the racing joey.

go joey go

modman no go
polaris lexy no go

ok then , $150,000

i'm gonna win. no doubt , as long as i'm riding! aint no ski-doo gonna beat me , yamaha will never lose to ski-dont!

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummm yes a yamaha will lose to a ski-don't...just sayin

My doo's will kick your scrawny little A$$ any time any place. yamahahahaha.

I'll pull one of the pug wires on my 800R put 2 spare belts over the skis and load a 24 on the back and you still won't stand a chance. The only good Yammi's are turboed to keep up with the stock doos. Like I said check yourselves into rehab your doing far to much dope for your mind to handle.:d::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: exrtra beers are for the doo riders.

Top Bottom