skidoo

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no no! joeys sx agains the 670. and imdoo'n's taking bets!

yes just send me the money, yes all of it, you cannot send enough, i promise i'll keep track of it all.i'll put it in a shoe box and show up at the race, i promise:d:beer:

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey listen here boy!!!! Dont pick on my ski-doo riding blood brother!!!

Your yammi- aint got nothing on modmans, or dooryders sleds!!

He!!, not even against my blizzard!!!

oh my god!!!! this race has now gone international.. modman you had better bring your A game now. joey may have to clean out the mufflers as this is gonna be a gooder. send all betting money to me. yes you can trust me. the more money sent, the more beer i get to drink

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how can this post have infractions? we can't add, so fractions are a no-no.

you guys wise up, this has become an international event, like jackson hole, kawartha cup, eagle river. it is getting bigger than i can handle, may have close to $1500( Canadian tire money) in bets so far 3-1 for joey. go joey go. oh sorry only $1.50. this is going to be a gooder. racing is in the wind.

seems like everyone is trying to pick a fight with joey, not good, joey has his opinion, so do you. keep it civil or no more posting for you. the race is an invite only. no wannabees. Joey+ pit crew(jbb, the lord) vs modman+pit crew(99summitx, Pamela Anderson, spanky), vs drift bustin + pit crew( Sarah Palin, crew of the titanic.) vs lexy{polaris} + pit crew(bogger)

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how can this post have infractions? we can't add, so fractions are a no-no.

you guys wise up, this has become an international event, like jackson hole, kawartha cup, eagle river. it is getting bigger than i can handle, may have close to $1500( Canadian tire money) in bets so far 3-1 for joey. go joey go. oh sorry only $1.50. this is going to be a gooder. racing is in the wind.

seems like everyone is trying to pick a fight with joey, not good, joey has his opinion, so do you. keep it civil or no more posting for you. the race is an invite only. no wannabees. Joey+ pit crew(jbb, the lord) vs modman+pit crew(99summitx, Pamela Anderson, spanky), vs drift bustin + pit crew( Sarah Palin, crew of the titanic.)

lol but what abot lexy and her polaris?

i'd still win.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set the sled up at the start line, Any pro driver knows that he does not have to do anything
You just need to FOCUS

Collect your cookies????? Does racing make you puke?

i no you need to focus , dont jump the gun , but dont leave late and give it everything you got!

what ya mean? make you puke?:confused: i've never yodled from racing!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes joey, you may not have but i think you have a few that are yodeling here, nerves i think.

i had a dream. yamaha 700 out front of the polaris and cat, but with skidoo catching up fast. need to put the hammer down joey.

pit crew, gets you ready for the race, and goes get you stuff etc. may need to have a few lovely young girls in crew gear to rattle the MODMAN a bit, you know get him twitchy. i think we have him nervous now.:d

for all you naysayers, what joey lacks in experience he makes up for with desire and raw talent. any lovely young girls want to help him out in the pit crew. may be worth it to see modman squirm a bit.:d

Last edited:

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Set the sled up at the start line, Any pro driver knows that he does not have to do anything
You just need to FOCUS

Collect your cookies????? Does racing make you puke?

I missed a lot this weekend! My mod, it seems as though not "everybody" understands what the meaning of FOCUS is! lol one of my favourite terms!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes joey, you may not have but i think you have a few that are yodeling here, nerves i think.

i had a dream. yamaha 700 out front of the polaris and cat, but with skidoo catching up fast. need to put the hammer down.

pit crew, gets you ready for the race, and goes get you stuff etc. may need to have a few lovely young girls in crew gear to rattle the MODMAN a bit, you know get him twitchy. i think we have him nervous now.:d

for all you naysayers, what joey lacks in experience he makes up for with desire and raw talent. any lovely young girls want to help him outin the pit crew. may be worth it to see modman squirm a bit.:d

You know me....these things usually get me rattled and all nervous :rolleyes: You should see my hands right now - I can hardly type I'm shaking so bad...I think you should keep this a stock to stock race, Joey's already in over his head by taking on a stock 670, you've got him biting off more than he can chew and he's already got a mouthful.

I'd have to give him a 670 ft head start in a 660 ft drag race just to make it fair and then I'd have to take your money, which might hurt our friendship.

and enough about the pit crews, how do you know he even likes girls?? You've never ridden with him. you don't know what he likes, don't judge him and assume that he likes girls. :nono: Why can't you just let him like who he wants and not assume things about him??

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joeys gayzer does 104mph! No 670 summit will touch him! Thats one fast gayzer. I mean phazer. Lol

Top Bottom