skidoo

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
ian's WIFE here has a 670 summit. Would ya grass drag joey for cookies and canadian tire money? Lol

I don't think I'm allowed to ride the 670 anymore....

I think I have a new sled comming... must be held up at the border.....

drift bustin pro

Reaction score
how can this post have infractions? we can't add, so fractions are a no-no.

you guys wise up, this has become an international event, like jackson hole, kawartha cup, eagle river. it is getting bigger than i can handle, may have close to $1500( Canadian tire money) in bets so far 3-1 for joey. go joey go. oh sorry only $1.50. this is going to be a gooder. racing is in the wind.

seems like everyone is trying to pick a fight with joey, not good, joey has his opinion, so do you. keep it civil or no more posting for you. the race is an invite only. no wannabees. Joey+ pit crew(jbb, the lord) vs modman+pit crew(99summitx, Pamela Anderson, spanky), vs drift bustin + pit crew( Sarah Palin, crew of the titanic.) vs lexy{polaris} + pit crew(bogger)

Well at least i get a hot hockey mom as apart of my pit crew. I dont see why I have to have the titanic crew, which was a sunken ship? :confused:

BTW,

WANTED: PIT CREW MEMBER FOR ME

Position: Mechanic

Description: Need someone with some sled mechanical experience. Fixing, tuning, getting sled ready for race type stuff.

Requirements: Must hate Yamaha sleds.

Salary: Grandmas cookies and beer :beer:

Deadline to accept applications: Whenever I get the first 5 to choose from.

Applications can be sent to me by pm.

Thanks

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously all the guys that think the 700 Gayzer will beat the 670 should be able to get a group rate discount for their rehab sessions. Clearly you have been mixing your drugs and alot of them. Take a break for a bit and common sence will return in time.:d:d:d:beer::beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know me....these things usually get me rattled and all nervous :rolleyes: You should see my hands right now - I can hardly type I'm shaking so bad...I think you should keep this a stock to stock race, Joey's already in over his head by taking on a stock 670, you've got him biting off more than he can chew and he's already got a mouthful.

I'd have to give him a 670 ft head start in a 660 ft drag race just to make it fair and then I'd have to take your money, which might hurt our friendship.

and enough about the pit crews, how do you know he even likes girls?? You've never ridden with him. you don't know what he likes, don't judge him and assume that he likes girls. :nono: Why can't you just let him like who he wants and not assume things about him??

i was hoping your pit crew would include a certain young thing, doing a few things to the rest of the crew, me included.:d:d:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys will have to send more than $015 ct money before i will evn consider letting modman win. joey and i have integrity, and we can not be bought with such a paltry sum.. the race is still on. we need an arctic cat rider and sled, unless modman wants to let Fogger run his mystery 670 sled. this may be unfair to joey, as no one can see anything when bogger is in fogger mode.

ooc zig zag please no reference to any sexual orentation (not that there is anything wrong with that) this is a fun thread, and we have had our bit of stupidity here already.

Last edited:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys will have to send more than $015 ct money before i will evn consider letting modman win. joey and i have integrity, and we can not be bought with such a paltry sum.. the race is still on. we need an arctic cat rider and sled, unless modman wants to let Fogger run his mystery 670 sled. this may be unfair to joey, as no one can see anything when bogger is in fogger mode.

bogger the fogger......lmao....:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL that must be the new 2.5" x 136" Camoplast is making? :rolleyes:

I think you miss read. It says that it has a 136" track with 2.5" paddles. I think maybe he's talking about plastic paddles. :d

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you miss read. It says that it has a 136" track with 2.5" paddles. I think maybe he's talking about plastic paddles. :d

Unless they are staggered exactly like the paddles on the ZX chassis summits (early model camo's), I don't think they are plastic. :D Also, I've never seen anyone be able to stagger paddles that close on standard track due to the consistent lug spacing. I think he's full of it. :D I have seen staggered plastic paddle tracks, but they were made from flat belting so the paddles could be placed anywhere, and I haven't seen a plastic paddle in about 12 years...... LOL

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now i am likeing the idea of a pit crew! lol:d

i'm gonna lose. and by lose I mean lose. Like as in "not win".

Better learn to FOCUS Joey - Imdoo'n is trying to distract you now. I thought you guys were friends? Friends don't do that stuff to each other:nono::nono:

How bad are you gonna lose? you are going to finish 3rd in a race with only 2 contestants.

Top Bottom