skidoo

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lhf20wedge.jpg

might have to borrow this bad boy and spank you all.

aint gonna beat me!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
aint gonna beat me!

i am going to have to agree with joey on this. i have been thinking and "Joey" if that is your real name. Comes from a land with lakes and long flat trails. "If " they are racing over a long distance as that is what race he will be used to. joey will win as he will probably be able to go way farther without running out of gas. just sayin. but the other guy could probably go run out of gas and be so far ahead of said other machine that he could put his machine on his back and carry it to the finish line before the other unit got there. I think it could be a close race with joey at a 3-1 odds.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am going to have to agree with joey on this. i have been thinking and "Joey" if that is your real name. Comes from a land with lakes and long flat trails. "If " they are racing over a long distance as that is what race he will be used to. joey will win as he will probably be able to go way farther without running out of gas. just sayin. but the other guy could probably go run out of gas and be so far ahead of said other machine that he could put his machine on his back and carry it to the finish line before the other unit got there. I think it could be a close race with joey at a 3-1 odds.

thank you.

been running lakes for 8 years!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
go on youtube and look up "yamaha 700 triple vs skidoo" , click on the one that says "cjf performance grass drags-skidoo vs yamaha"

the skidont has a 1000cc and the yamaha has a 700 and the yammi still wins!

go yamaha!!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bahhh! Lexy could go the distance too. Over mountains,lakes, roads and any yami or doo that got in her way.Especially if that Polaris had some pink on it.:lol2:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank you.

been running lakes for 8 years!

we are talking about drag racing not running across a 100 mile lake where you can take all day to get up to speed. Drag race = 500 feet under the new ISR rules. unless you're in open mod or top fuel, she don't matter what your top speed is, you'll never get there before you run out of track. Just a tip.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are talking about drag racing not running across a 100 mile lake where you can take all day to get up to speed. Drag race = 500 feet under the new ISR rules. unless you're in open mod or top fuel, she don't matter what your top speed is, you'll never get there before you run out of track. Just a tip.

wrong. a mod enticer can get to 30mph in less than 500ft FYI:eek:

:d

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
ALL'S GOOD BUDDY. HAVE FUN IN THE SHUSWAP. THATS MY OLD STOMPIN GROUND. BORN AND RAISED THERE.:beer::beer:

Im back from holidays and battiling a hangover from hell. I cant beleive you guys are still going on over this. I thought joey would have learned by now that the 670 would kill the yami. wow it sure needs to snow, quading was good though. found snow and did some doughnuts. im not going to read back through 20 pages cause i can guess what it will be about. if there was any major breakthroughs please update me. Did anyone find out if its the real joey or the hacker joey yet?

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure about anything Dirt....but just keep in mind I AM NOT IN THIS......:p:p

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no no we will have that rmk 800 tank going for you, you will be able to beat the yammy at least, not the doos doos

You are not nice....just remember who brought you into this world and onto this site.......just sayin...

Top Bottom