Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where are you planning on riding on Friday? We will be leaving Red Deer about 7am and get 1/2 day in.

Not sure what the plans are yet. I'm sure in a couple of weeks we can all figure out some plans. Anyone running a radio in their truck; we should pick a channel for the weekend. Maybe a Ladd channel, or one of the AB open channels.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Not sure what the plans are yet. I'm sure in a couple of weeks we can all figure out some plans. Anyone running a radio in their truck; we should pick a channel for the weekend. Maybe a Ladd channel, or one of the AB open channels.

Great idea..... Post the channel & everybody follow suit, It could become a BLA,BLA thing LOL! :)

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron would it be possible to start or add to the accomodations page a list of guys that are heading up friday to ride and maybe ph#'s to meet up.
I'm in for Friday Aft
Kelly(99SummitX) 403-358-9612

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might go on the ride yet ... getting new short block put in and might be ready on the 16th. Might even get lucky and get part coversd by warrenty. If ready in time I will find at least one person to come with me and we will be riding on Friday. Not gonna give my room up yet.:D

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might go on the ride yet ... getting new short block put in and might be ready on the 16th. Might even get lucky and get part coversd by warrenty. If ready in time I will find at least one person to come with me and we will be riding on Friday. Not gonna give my room up yet.:D

Good deal hope you get it ready in time.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi

i will be comming i book at the lodge for fri and sat and maybe sunday depends. i was thinking to come up friday morning, but not sure

when are people coming up .

i been to mountians onecs in march ski doo three time while up there

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lots of time yet.:wtg:

Anyone running a radio in their truck; we should pick a channel for the weekend. Maybe a Ladd channel, or one of the AB open channels.

What channel works the best? Anyone with a radio chime in here. I'm thinking Ladd 1 or AB Open 1. I have Ladd 1,2,3 and AB Open 1-4; plus about 25 other more area specific channels.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hi

when i last talk when i booked it sounded like there was still couple rooms just give them a call at 12503447638

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the latest info on the Mountain Mania Ride.
If you have any changes required for the attendance, please get to me. All other quesitons are to be directed to Summitric who is heading up this event committee.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 82

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Catmando isn't coming? I don't see him on the list!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Change of plans guys!Sorry cannot make it!Would have liked to be there but will have to wait for the next one!I do have a prize to donate.Fifty Dollar Gift Certificate for the best Stuck on Film! A.K.A. CATMANDO AWARD!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Change of plans guys!Sorry cannot make it!Would have liked to be there but will have to wait for the next one!I do have a prize to donate.Fifty Dollar Gift Certificate for the best Stuck on Film! A.K.A. CATMANDO AWARD!
catmando!

HEY LYLE..... TOO BAD, WE'LL MISS YOU. YOU COULDA DONATED A SNO-BUNJE.....LOL

Top Bottom