Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys I am in for sure. My room is booked and I am looking forward to the trip. It is m second time in the Mountains. I might have room in my room for another guy, but won't know for a few days. So add me to your list of guys going.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm back in, should have the motor together and back in by the 9th. Basically will be a new 800...crank bearings,pistons and rings. Had to keep it stock as doo is picking up the tab. Extemly nice of them considering they really didn't have to cover any of it!!!! Now need to get some of my group back into the traveling mood.:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SBR, I forgot to tell ya. Mac22 can go down as a 1 when you update the list. Another RT in the Mania crew Summitric. :)

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am in for poker but please don't take all my money as I will need some gas money as I am travelling with Ron and herd that the big truck likes the fuel! LOL! So count me in and looking forward to meeting more of you guys that I see on here.

bigdogg

Reaction score
i have comfirmed that i will be coming, the room is booked and I will be there!!!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Mountain Mania Ride INFO

HEY ALL..... THE 1ST ANNUAL MOUNTAIN MANIA RIDE IS REALLY PICKING UP STEAM, AND INTEREST IS BEGINNING TO PEAK... WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR PRIZE DONATIONS FOR THE TRIP, HOWEVER, SO ANY PRIZES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. WE ARE HOPING TO HAVE A RECEPTION PARTY FRIDAY NITE, THEN RIDING SATURDAY AND A GOOD SUPPER SATURDAY NITE, WITH PRESENTATIONS/DOOR PRIZES ETC. AFTERWARDS.... SUNDAY WILL BE A RIDE AND THAT WILL BE IT..... WE ARE TRYING TO ARRANGE FOR GUIDES FROM THE LOCAL SLED CLUB IN GOLDEN, FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT LEVELS OF RIDING EXPERIENCE, AND BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST OF AREAS AROUND GOLDEN. WE WILL BE POSTING MUCH MORE FREQUENTLY FROM HERE ON IN, AND OUR LITTLE GROUP WILL BE HEADING OUT THURSDAY OR FRIDAY MORNING VERY EARLY TO RIDE ALL DAY FRIDAY AS WELL.... ANY QUESTIONS OR INPUT, PLEASE PM ME OR E-MAIL TO SUMMITRIC@SHAW.CA
THANKS RIC

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the latest update.
I've added more slots for riders...there is no limit so let me know by PM if your attending so I can put you on the list.
Please remember that anyone attending "must" have a Beacon, Shovel and Probe. If your not trained in Avalanche Beacon Usage please get to Summitric so he can arrange a training session with the Ride Leaders prior to hitting the mountains.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1_2.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1_2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 126

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We may have room for 2 people, were not at the Glenogle Mountain Lodge but have a house rented for the weekend, we are 3 couples and a single. $110 per person for weekend Fri/Sat nights. Will update for sure in next few days. This would be good if someone wanted to bring along your better 1/2

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey 99summitx, Are You Guys Gonna Try And Make Our Organized Rides, And The Dinner Saturday Nite?? And Maybe The Reception Friday Nite??? Let Us Know, Thanks.

You bet we are just 3km south of town and were bringing our designated drivers along:realmad:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys is there anyone still looking for a room? Let me know. I have a cabin booked at the Glenogle as well.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations AND INFO

Okay, All: Friday Nite There Will Be A Small Reception At The Glenogle Lodge, And We Will Be Riding Saturday With Organized Group Rides, Hopefully Guided By The Local Sled Club..... There Will Be Different Ratings For The Rides, So We Will Try And Decipher This Before The Rides On Saturday. I Believe We Have Rented Most Of The Lodge And Cabins. Doris Has Asked That All The Truck/trailers Get Parked In Behind The Lodge, As They Have Put A Good "ring" Road In Behind The Lodge That She Asked We All Park In..... I Suspect We Can Pull Up In Behind And Unload Clothes And Then Park The Rigs. Our Group Is Heading Down Early And Sledding On Friday, So We Will Be There Already. Saturday Nite There Will Be A Buffet Type Dinner, With Prizes, Awards, And Door Prizes ........ I Will Be Posting Much More, Almost On A Daily Basis As I Learn More As To What We Can Expect In Golden.......... Thanks Everyone
Summitric

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: DONATIONS FOR PRIZES AND GIVEAWAYS

PRIZES, DOOR PRIZES, AND GIVEAWAYS ARE STILL REQUIRED FOR THE MOUNTAIN MANIA RIDE..... PLEASE CALL ME, OR PM, OR E-MAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY DONATIONS FOR OUR 1ST ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP RIDE............ WORK(780)464-6000 OR E-MAIL SUMMITRIC@SHAW.CA OR PM ME HERE ON THE SITE.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Okay, All: Friday Nite There Will Be A Small Reception At The Glenogle Lodge, And We Will Be Riding Saturday With Organized Group Rides, Hopefully Guided By The Local Sled Club..... There Will Be Different Ratings For The Rides, So We Will Try And Decipher This Before The Rides On Saturday. I Believe We Have Rented Most Of The Lodge And Cabins. Doris Has Asked That All The Truck/trailers Get Parked In Behind The Lodge, As They Have Put A Good "ring" Road In Behind The Lodge That She Asked We All Park In..... I Suspect We Can Pull Up In Behind And Unload Clothes And Then Park The Rigs. Our Group Is Heading Down Early And Sledding On Friday, So We Will Be There Already. Saturday Nite There Will Be A Buffet Type Dinner, With Prizes, Awards, And Door Prizes ........ I Will Be Posting Much More, Almost On A Daily Basis As I Learn More As To What We Can Expect In Golden.......... Thanks Everyone
Summitric

Sounds like it will be a good time, Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out due to lack of funding (being off work for 2 weeks does that to a guy). I will definitely look forward to seeing the pics, and thank Curtis and Ric for the offer of the loaner machine.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Sounds like it will be a good time, Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out due to lack of funding (being off work for 2 weeks does that to a guy). I will definitely look forward to seeing the pics, and thank Curtis and Ric for the offer of the loaner machine.
TOO BAD TG... I KINDA FIGURED, AND I KNOW ITS TOUGH BETWEEN JOBS... UNCERTAIN FEELING, EH?? YOU'LL DOO FINE, I KNOW YOU WILL.

Top Bottom