Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys I just had to ask the question. I am looking forward to the trip and think it will be great hoot. Looking forward to hanging and having a few drinks in the lounge area. Just in case if someone is in need of a bed I have an extra one in my room. I am going solo no wife so if there is another single guy let me know. I am heading off to New Brunswick on a flight tonight and get back on wednesday night next week. I am leaving on THursday with Ron so let me know. Here is my cell number 780-699-9118. See ya all there.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
If Any Of You Haven't Noticed Yet, Sledderglen Is Our Riding Coordinator And He Is Very Experienced With Organizing Rides(he Is Also A Past President Of The Alberta Snowmobile Association, As Well As A Current Trial Boss With The Ft. Saskatchewan Snow Angels). The Forecast Looks Great With Lots Of Snow, And Then Sun Over Our Weekend...... Yahoo, Mountain Doo!!!!!!!!!

Just Curious About Who Is Heading Out Thursday Nite Or Early Friday Morning To Ride On Friday???
So Far:
1) Sled Bunny Racing Team(summitric, Sledbunnyracing, Mod900, And Cjuffy, And Possibly Jr. Highmark)
2) Sledderglen, Lost & ???? -ANYONE ELSE?
3) Rknight111, Snowseeker, & ??? -ANYONE ELSE?
4) 99SUMMIT670X &??? -ANYONE ELSE?

Please Pm Me Or Post On Here And I Will Keep This List Updated, And I Will Pm Each With Ph #'s

Last edited:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys i talked to a buddy that rides the golden area lots and he said that the Parsons area is a good one. here is what he said. it's about 45 k south then 17-20 k into the bush to the unload area
after that it's at least 25-30 k to the high country then the fun begins. I am not sure but I thought that i would post it on here and get your guys opinion.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hey guys i talked to a buddy that rides the golden area lots and he said that the Parsons area is a good one. here is what he said. it's about 45 k south then 17-20 k into the bush to the unload area
after that it's at least 25-30 k to the high country then the fun begins. I am not sure but I thought that i would post it on here and get your guys opinion.

HEY SNOWSEEKER... YUP, WE'LL BE GOIN DOWN THAT WAY... I THINK WE'RE GONNA CHECK OUT EITHER SILENT PASS OR SILVERMINES(BOTH FROM THE SAME STAGING AREA) TO RIDE ON FRIDAY......... THE MEMBERS SATURDAY RIDE SHOULD BE PLANNED OUT SOON, ALL DEPENDING ON RIDERS EXPERIENCE.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks. There all going on saturday morning. There is a few of them from Calgary comming up friday night and staying at the super 8.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be heading down on Thursday night just no sure with who yet. Everybody just got back and they're all going to Mcbride that weekend. Bugging me to go with them but I would rather ride in Golden. Sled is to be ready tomorrow.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PUT US ON THE LIST
JOHNI_BLAZE(SHAWN) and SHIZNITT100(COLIN) and maybe JMERCER(JIM)
ROOM IS BOOKED

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Update - Jan 10, 2008.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1_1.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1_1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 119
Last edited by a moderator:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HEY JOHNI: WELCOME ABOARD, AND ARE YOU BOOKED INTO THE GLENOGLE AND RIDING ON SATURDAY? ALSO ARE YOU RIDING FRIDAY TOO??

staying in a cabin at glenogle
and yes i am trying for fridays ride but i will be solo
put me in as a 1
jmercer is in for sat sun and he is a 2
shiznitt100 is in sat sun and he is a 2

jmercer

Reaction score
Stick me in as a 2 whenever you get the chance to update please. Picked up my beacon today, still waiting on my shovel and probe. It was shipped out of the US on Wednesday, should be here by the time Golden is good to go.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Latest Update - Jan 14/08

Please double check the list. If your not able to attend, let me know so I can remove you. If you do not have a skill level, I need to get that so we can accomidate your needs.

This is the list we will be using to track all riders, if it's incomplete (meaning you or your buddies don't show on the list) let me know.

I also want to group everyone based on who wants to ride as a group, ie: summit x 54 has two riders together, are there others....let me know about your group so we don't accidentally place one guy in a different group.
I've grouped together the ones I know are together...who did I miss?

Thanks.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1_1.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1_1.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 75

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you put me in as a 1 please
wheres the snow not much in the forecast either, i hope some locals are taking us way back to find some fresh
please snow:sadbanana:

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Shawn,

Hoping to make it out there this weekend too. We went last weekend and it was great. Sat the visibility wasn't great, but we were graced with clear skies for Sunday afternoon and about 4' of snow! What a blast that was!

I sent a e-mail to Colin as he gave me a few details regarding the trip, but will see if I can get a hold of him tonight or tomorrow.

I'll get my name added to the list once plans are made!

Quinn

Top Bottom