Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry Catdude, I don't scare that easily! after landing where we did in the chopper this weekend I'm pretty sure, my scared factor has been changed drastically

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry Catdude, I don't scare that easily! after landing where we did in the chopper this weekend I'm pretty sure, my scared factor has been changed drastically

You see the differance is............You had a chopper!
LOL! LMAO!
I've heard that before!
LMAO!
catmando!

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like I may be in and bringing 3 or 4 more riders along with some wives(not riding) we are just looking for a big enuff chalet around Golden, will confirm in next couple of days. Has anyone ever stayed at the Mountain creek chalet, it looks sweet!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is your latest update on who is riding on the snowadnmud.com Mountain Mainia

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 98

IPNYTRO

Reaction score
IPNYTRO would like to enter both at skill level 2.
Still have 2 guys battling over who gets the extra spot.
I will give name in the next couple of days.
Thanks.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
hi is there a limit to who come to this ride jan 18 - 20

HEY, MACHZ.... GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU..... YOU WERE JUST AT MY STATION PICKING UP YOUR TRAILPASS AND CLUB MEMBERSHIP!!! NO LIMIT AS TO RIDERS, JUST FOR THE ACCOMODATIONS AT THE GLENOGLE LODGE... IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, I THINK THERE MAY STILL BE A ROOM OR TWO AVAILABLE?? CHECK OUT THERE WEBSITE, AND THERE WILL BE SEVERAL GROUPS HEADING OUT SLEDDING ACCORDING TO RIDING ABILITIES. READ PREVIOUS THREADS AND MOST OF YOUR QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ANSWERED??

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi
Hi called the lodge just wait for them to call me back they had to check to see if anything availiable

i check with friend to see if i can get someone to go with me

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron you can add me as a group of 4, 2/1's and 2/3's but we are not staying at the same place.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey without going thru 12 pages of posts does anyone know if there is a planned ride for friday, We are planning to arrive by noon. We are staying 4km south of town so what evening gathering are planed? Meeting places?

Attachments

• S&M.jpg
    S&M.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 101

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly you will have to count my group out. One sled not together yet and I siezed my motor thursday on a full throttle pull at Renshaw. She gave a little squeak and almost put me over the windshield when it siezed. At least it was in a towable location. Rode my brother's new 154 XP and did it ever out climb my piped 06. I'm sure a 163 would climb with a 1000 Doo. Might be out of action for a while...deciding what to do with the Rev..need to pull it apart and see the damage done.:(:(

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunatly you will have to count my group out. One sled not together yet and I siezed my motor thursday on a full throttle pull at Renshaw. She gave a little squeak and almost put me over the windshield when it siezed. At least it was in a towable location. Rode my brother's new 154 XP and did it ever out climb my piped 06. I'm sure a 163 would climb with a 1000 Doo. Might be out of action for a while...deciding what to do with the Rev..need to pull it apart and see the damage done.:(:(

:( That sux. I was wondering if a untimely burndown wouldn't show up. :(

Top Bottom