Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cool....SBR put me down as a "2". That means I have no obligation to turn out. I just stick it on the hill......then all you "1"'s come dig me out. I can see some real interesting posts showing up Jan.21st.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just booked a room,:D got the one that sleeps 6 (3 beds so actually sleeps 3 guys), didn't find out how many rooms are left but i don't think there are many. :mountainClimb:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be a good idea to get a list of what days peeps will be arriving, what days guys are planning to ride. Then guys could exchange cell phone #'s etc to plan extra riding days.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Who's Riding Update

Here is the latest list of who's riding at Mountain Mania.
Please let me know if I've missed your name on the list and if your skill level is correct.
Were now officially up to 30 people attending.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending11111.jpg
    snowandmudattending11111.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 104

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ya right ,your just scard to tell everyone your a four LOL! BA! HA!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Important Notice For The Ride:

Hey Sledderglen: Did You Contact Golden Tourism Yet???
I Have To Talk Nice To Kittyman And See If He Could Organize A Little Reception Party For The Friday Nite(talk To The Lodge, I Guess), And Talk To The Bugs About Being The Emcee For The Saturday Nite Prize Nite?? We Need To Have A Quick Little Get Together When I Get Back From Mehico, And We'll Get Albertagal To Help Out Too(she Organizes Horse Shows)?? Starting To Gather Prizes As Well....... Hey Snotrocket: Doo You Still Have Those Prizes Kicking Around??? I Will Be Harassing Everyone When I Get Back......

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Important Notice For The Ride:

I Have To Talk Nice To Kittyman And See If He Could Organize A Little Reception Party For The Friday Nite(talk To The Lodge, I Guess), And Talk To The Bugs About Being The Emcee For The Saturday Nite Prize Nite?? We Need To Have A Quick Little Get Together When I Get Back From Mehico, And We'll Get Albertagal To Help Out Too(she Organizes Horse Shows)?? Starting To Gather Prizes As Well....... Hey Snotrocket: Doo You Still Have Those Prizes Kicking Around??? I Will Be Harassing Everyone When I Get Back......

Yup I will donate for sure. And just added to the prize pool a enlarged 4'x8' pic of DragonLady.

Last edited by a moderator:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no what......i been thinkin which is unusual for me ....but is this the 1st annual mountain mania get together for snow and mud? I sure would like to donate a snow and mud / mountain mania custom airbrush artwerk for a doorprize. I have a ton of really cool ideas most sledheads would enjoy for a prize. Let me no if it would help out in the giv-away department. Marko

BIGFOOT

Reaction score

Yup I will donate for sure. And just added to the prize pool a enlarged 4'x8' pic of DragonLady.:D

Why would you part with that ???? :rolleyes: You feeling OK, Or got yerself a updated edition ? :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know my schedule for work yet, so I can't commit to being at the first annual S&M sled ride, but I have also been thinking for a bit about donating a prize. I've got an extra copy of Thunderstruck 4 (NIP) that I could donate to, maybe best wreck, for example (pics would be required!). This DVD is already a couple of years old, but I have two thoughts on this: If you haven't seen it yet, it's new to you!, and I love watching the older ones like TS II and TS III because at that time, they were running sleds like I have now (ie: 04 MCats & KCats).

If you think this is inappropriate let me know, and you can go make love to yourself, or else I can drop them off to summitric and the prize patrol.

Thanks,

tekim:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Yea, Thanks Guys:d..... I Think Any And All Prize Donations Would Be Wonderful. We Are Goin' To Try And Give Special Prizes Away Too, Eg: Best Treewell, Best Wreck(hopefully Won't Have To Give That Away), Best Stuck, Etc...... Any Donations Will Gladly Be Accepted. You Can Call Me Or Get Them To Me Somehow. Pm Me, And I'll Give Phone #'s Or Directions Etc......... Thanks In Advance.;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no what......i been thinkin which is unusual for me ....but is this the 1st annual mountain mania get together for snow and mud? I sure would like to donate a snow and mud / mountain mania custom airbrush artwerk for a doorprize. I have a ton of really cool ideas most sledheads would enjoy for a prize. Let me no if it would help out in the giv-away department. Marko

Now thats Fuggin Saaawwwwweeeeeeeeeeet, Good on you Marko.

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just let me know, and I am more then happy to help out. My days are mostly free so if calls need to be made I can do that. My nights are book with classes and see as I am still looking for a man that cares, my weekends are pretty much open too. Just let me know, I am here for you to use:ignore: Let me reword that I am here for you to put to work.

And Yes I will bring the cookies.:clap2:

Top Bottom