Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are confirming my res. tom am...

But put 07Dragon down for three....ride levels 1.....but never rode Golden YET!!!:)

Oh and AlbertaGal......this northern Redneck...loves good old straight choc. Chip... Can't wait

Will post tom with confirm...

Oh one more thing...is a fire breathing Dragon allowed on this trip....LOL

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Wouldnt be the same without one!
Looking forward to meeting your crew!
catmando!

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK OK OK ....im werkin on a couple prizes for the mania ride............hell i gotta show up and ride it....put me in coach...and i'll try to ride like a 1!:D

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For reasons beyond my control,I'm not going to be able to make it out for the mountain mania ride :mad:,but before I cancel it, I figured I check to see if anyone thats going needs a reservation at Glenogle.I'll hold it till next weekend,so if you're interested PM me before then.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
For reasons beyond my control,I'm not going to be able to make it out for the mountain mania ride :mad:,but before I cancel it, I figured I check to see if anyone thats going needs a reservation at Glenogle.I'll hold it till next weekend,so if you're interested PM me before then.

Hey sorry to hear your not making it bigdog, I PM'ed you

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is your latest update, please check and make sure your on the list. If anything changes, let me know.
Cheerz.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    snowandmudattending_1.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 103

IPNYTRO

Reaction score
Ok, here is the list....so far...
I need you folks to fill in the blanks for me.
Please let me know if your booked into a motel/hotel or the lodge to ride. Include a list of name of others riding with you. I'm also looking for your skill level so we can make sure your riding with a group that meets your needs.
Summitric will be looking for some people to guide groups, so if your really comfortable riding in Golden and willing to do this please send him a P.M.
Finally, all riders will be required to have a Peep, Shovel and a Probe.

Hi its IPNYTRO I have secured reservations @Glenoggle for Mountain mania Jan 18. Could you add me to the list as a 2.
Thanks Parker Brunner [IPNYTRO].

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to come. I don't know anyone and have never rode in the mountains but learn and pick up pretty quick. I have a trailer that hauls 2 and would be willing to drive if someone wants to ride down with me. I am also will to split on a room. This would be awesome as the next weekend I am in Kaui so I will miss out on some riding.

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey People....Sorry circumstances beyond my control and I am out that fast...sorry, so I cancelled my res. and hope you all have a great, safe, fun...ride and leave the rums,beers...whatever tell after.....

Sorry......HAVE FUN....

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would love to come. I don't know anyone and have never rode in the mountains but learn and pick up pretty quick. I have a trailer that hauls 2 and would be willing to drive if someone wants to ride down with me. I am also will to split on a room. This would be awesome as the next weekend I am in Kaui so I will miss out on some riding.

Or if you wish you can ride with us? I have room 2 spots?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Quartz Creek is 6700 ft! Silent Pass will likely be the same!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys have a plan yet as to where we are gonna go?

I'm sure with 40 people you will have guys that will go where ever you want,I've heard lots saying Silent Pass,but security is not so good.Likely Quartz will be the most Popular.Where do you want too Ride!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well for Silent Pass you park on a road,there is not much for a parking lot.It is a great place for those thieves to do there thing.
catmando!
After we scare the crap out of tylerg,he may volunteer to be security guy!
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Well for Silent Pass you park on a road,there is not much for a parking lot.It is a great place for those thieves to do there thing.
catmando!
After we scare the crap out of tylerg,he may volunteer to be security guy!
LOL! LMAO!
catmando!

:rollinglaugh::rollinglaugh:... Good one !

Top Bottom