Mountain Mania Ride Accomodations

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Glenogle is full,only single rooms left when I called. If you want a room better book soon .

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I was told from a fairly reliable sourse tonight that the Glenogle has one chalet left for 4 and yes single rooms..

PS...picked up my new xpx 154 tonight and man I'm impressed!!!!!! Golden here we come!!!!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess it was a good thing that you put that new exhaust can then, hey sumx54

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just booked in tonite.:yahoo: There is only 1 single room; and the 2 bedroom suite that sleeps 6 left in the lodge. :party2:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We just changed to Chalet #3. I'm bringin' my "sleddin' dad" and his buddy along too. Now even Summitric, SBR, and anyone else under 60 will have to be on their best behavior. Oh yeah these guys can flat-out ride too. :D

flatlandguy

Reaction score
We just changed to Chalet #3. I'm bringin' my "sleddin' dad" and his buddy along too. Now even Summitric, SBR, and anyone else under 60 will have to be on their best behavior. Oh yeah these guys can flat-out ride too. :D

Does this mean that those over 60 don't have to be on best behavior??:D:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Here is the latest Attendance Plan.

If you've booked a room and are not on the list, please get to me.

Also include each riders skill level:
1 = Very Experienced
2 = Have been to mountains but still learning
3 = No mountain experience at all.

Thx.

Attachments

• snowandmudattending111.jpg
    snowandmudattending111.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 94

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
By the time our group makes up our mind if we can all make it..... Just may have to pitch a tent, Unless GetR'Done comes up with some magic !!

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like a good turn out. It would be nice if there where a few more females. 2 to 27 is just not fair numbers.:D

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since when are you worried about being surrounded by too many men?? Sounds like your dream come true. Now you're starting to waver???:D:D

I have no problem with it. My whole life I have spent around guys more then girls. When a female walks to the tools before the home area in Canadian Tire and when she asks for tools as gifts then you know she doesn't spend much time with other females.

A friend told me the other day that I am not like any female he has ever known, because I wanted to check out a new tool chest, and look at the drill presses because I need one.

But Catmando said his wife is not to happy that there is only one other female coming on the trip.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You and my wife will get along just fine, she's a machinist.

I have no problem with it. My whole life I have spent around guys more then girls. When a female walks to the tools before the home area in Canadian Tire and when she asks for tools as gifts then you know she doesn't spend much time with other females.

A friend told me the other day that I am not like any female he has ever known, because I wanted to check out a new tool chest, and look at the drill presses because I need one.

But Catmando said his wife is not to happy that there is only one other female coming on the trip.

GRD

Reaction score
Magic hey.... Still not sure if I will be able to go.... If we do, I think I have found where we can stay if this place is full.

flatlandguy

Reaction score

Don't mind my teasing, that's all it is. My wife won't ride a sled and can't tell a nail from a screw!! But she does have other redeeming qualities.:D Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of this gang in Jan.

Top Bottom