Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Ken, where did everyone go…?

Crickets 🦗 in here
mematicMeme.gif

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like titty girl has gone into hiding.

Safe to say she wont be doing that again 😥

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was she the only one? Back in the red mile days there was all kinds of that chit.

That is before everyone video taped every thing though. probably discourages some women.
That's the difference between calgary and Edmonton

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overall, it was a good game. Again, Nurse and Ceci should never be on the same line.
The Panthers blocked a lot of shots, lots actually hit the net. On breakaways, they have to shoot high on Bobrovsky. Or in general.

That’s my take from the couch.
Down low Bob is the Walrus, stick side mid/high not good, as well glove side high. That is where many of the goals were placed from other teams after realizing his weak points. I think the Oil had to find this out for face value and will prevail next game. As the Cats were outshot badly but Bob stole that game for them, otherwise it would have been 3-2 Oil imo. Also quit trying to float the shots in from the hash mark or above, cats will never let that through ever. T them up from that far away or put more chaos in front of Bob.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: zal

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Tkachuck was quiet last night as well, he seems to turtle when playing with the oil. Im not sure why the oilers coach pulls the goalie in the last two minutes when the other team is two goals ahead. On both games it has allowed extra goals and hasn't done anything for our offence. Also agree with above post ^^^

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By pulling the goalie, they had a better chance to score by using their power play line. That said, IF they would have scored it could have got the ball rolling for a second goal as the defending team would have been scrambling.
I don’t blame the coach for pulling Skinner with 2 minutes left. It’s a Hail Mary play. They weren’t going to win regardless.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
By pulling the goalie, they had a better chance to score by using their power play line. That said, IF they would have scored it could have got the ball rolling for a second goal as the defending team would have been scrambling.
I don’t blame the coach for pulling Skinner with 2 minutes left. It’s a Hail Mary play. They weren’t going to win regardless.
So then give them another goal regretless so they feel better. Bad enough 2-0 but now its 3-0. I disagree with the logic

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Goals don’t matter. Win by 1 or win by 8.
They are professional players. They know the reason to pull the goalie and the possible outcome. They definitely aren’t thinking that giving the opposite team an empty net goal will boost their ego.

The more people on the ice, the more of an advantage you have. ch!t goals and garbage goals win games, series and Cups. You’ve seen it work before, Ron.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
You can guarantee the panthers are going to come out harder. That wasn’t close to all they have. But the oilers were definitely the better team last night and showed their speed can get past Floridas defence. But Jesus Bobrovsky is good. They can’t shoot low at all and need to stay away from his glove side

Reactions: zal

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I said it from the beginning, goaltending in the playoffs is a must. Unfortunately Skinner and Bro arnt at the same level! Oilers will have there hands full if Skinner dosnt start to shine.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hopefully if they can keep enough pressure on Bob he'll start to wear out today and over the next few games. but they also ned to get some accuracy back. previous series we were scoring on 2 or 3 shots and I wouldn't say the other goalies we faced weren't any worse than Bobrovsky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom