niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6318.jpeg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
just read 156 million has been spent in edmonton alone on this playoff run. She will go to 7 LOL
revenue wise absolutely, it will, even the Oilers Organization is reaping huge revenue, Roger's place, the concessions etc.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well no coming back from that Against the panthers. Preparing myself mentally for panthers in 4. And I have to go to the game tommorow fawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Not get any good shots on net at decant heights so bobs stopping everything. Skinner is not so, can’t stop a beachbal, think they should put pickerd in for 3rd period. Quiet in here now.
I bet it's not quiet now. That 3rd goal the radio has gotten LOUD.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Can’t decide to start hitting and taking the body with 5 mins left and win a playoff game. Also can’t win a cup with a goalie with an .82% especially when you’re playing one with with a .955%. That said no matter how good Bobrovsky is you can’t have the best offence and power play in the league and use their goalie as an excuse for your top players not getting anything going……. Just too much not going right. They managed to keep from getting into their own heads for the first two series’ struggles in the third and now just can’t pull it together at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom