Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully if they can keep enough pressure on Bob he'll start to wear out today and over the next few games. but they also ned to get some accuracy back. previous series we were scoring on 2 or 3 shots and I wouldn't say the other goalies we faced were much worse than Bobrovsky.

exactly, oettinger is better than BOB by the numbers and we didn't have a problem with him.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well mystery solved. The spittinchicklets guys found the chick that showed off her titties. They asked her if they were real and she said no. Lmao!
She wasn’t the greatest to interview, was she. She started to come around towards the end.
Let’s see if she shows up to Edmonton with Arah and Whitney on Thursday.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shania Twain has said she will do 2 free concerts in the Ice District before game 3&4.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that district 7 or district 12?? lol H.. games.......

nevermind me, just pointing out coincidences.

Go titties! and oilers!!
Shania Twain has said she will do 2 free concerts in the Ice District before game 3&4.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She wasn’t the greatest to interview, was she. She started to come around towards the end.
Let’s see if she shows up to Edmonton with Arah and Whitney on Thursday.
Just watched the interview, your right, not the greatest

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing like a big ol pair of titties at a sporting event

Attachments

• IMG_1656.png
    IMG_1656.png
    2 MB · Views: 44

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
oilers better pull it together. cant win a battle on the boards, cant beat their forecheck. up to last night Knob seemed to be making the right moves but I don't know why after game one aside from swapping out Cici he changed up all the other lines. and why take Perry out? they play a more aggressive game when he's out there.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Nurse and Cecci got split up for letting in two goals and Cecci got to sit the pine.
Will Knoblauch sit Bouchard? The more I watch him, the more I would trade him or bench him until he gets more physical and/or be less “soft physical”. Hit those guys hard into the boards like you want to break them and then confine their sticks.
If he would have tied up his man on the boards instead of giving them a little soft rub, the Panthers would have had 2 less goals.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Will Knoblauch sit Bouchard? The more I watch him, the more I would trade him or bench him until he gets more physical and/or be less “soft physical”. Hit those guys hard into the boards like you want to break them and then confine their sticks.
If he would have tied up his man on the boards instead of giving them a little soft rub, the Panthers would have had 2 less goals.
Im hoping after getting strangled yesterday he may have gained some anger. That was ridicules that there was no penalty for that.

Top Bottom