Will Oilers Make it to the Cup

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are in a crowd of how many 1000 people and you do that and you get mad cuz someone videos it??? I don't see how you think she is mad. It's a 2 second video

Women's logic. Mc David was the only one supposed to be looking.

Im not a mind reader. But she goes from excited, looking straight ahead and screaming. Then catches main filmer out of the corner of her eye. Turns her head towards them.
Facial expression turns to bitch face. And we don't have any more film, cause the filmer probably was like oh chit busted lol

She miss's the chick filming her on her left though lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Untitled.jpg
Does that look like a person thats happy? Not to me it doesn't

Last edited:

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Women's logic. Mc David was the only one supposed to be looking.

Im not a mind reader. But she goes from excited, looking straight ahead and screaming. Then catches main filmer out of the corner of her eye. Turns her head towards them.
Facial expression turns to bitch face. And we don't have any more film, cause the filmer probably was like oh chit busted lol

She miss's the chick filming her on her left though lol

View attachment 284080

View attachment 284081

View attachment 284082

View attachment 284083

View attachment 284084 Does that look like a person thats happy? Not to me it doesn't
No one but her yanked up her shirt.... sounds like a her problem not the guy with the latest and greatest video phone and best digital recording ever....

That better Ken. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one but her yanked up her shirt.... sounds like a her problem not the guy with the latest and greatest video phone and best digital recording ever....

That better Ken. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree. But I still think she was upset at that moment.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I have link to the whole video but I can't seem to share it here. She laughs right after pulling her shirt back down.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats good, she got over it quick. but doesn't change that frame. lol

Top Bottom