Trump Shot in the Head

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like everything else the government involved in, there will be dozens of different stories and theories just to confuse everyone, so the truth will never be known
Well we know for sure if there is no evidence coming out Trump will be talking about it and we will know for sure the government tried to kill him.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Interesting video. I have some issues with it that popped up while watching it. 8 shots at the podium from shooter(s) and only Trump and 2 people hit? The rising shot theory is very interesting but could have possibly been a riicochet off the podium which was armoured? I have an issue with a .223 round hitting Trump then passing through a supporter and hitting an aluminum rail and vaporizing after hitting the rail? Or even a .308 for that matter. What did they find in the 2nd supporter hit for ballistics? Or did it pass through as well? Did they recover any of the bullets at the scene? How many cartridges were on the roof by Crooks? Where was the second sniper team located? Did they shoot any rounds? How many rounds did the primary sniper team shoot at Crooks. None of this has been reported by the media yet. Dan Bongino said his sources in the SS tell him there was no ladder at the scene and the guy shinnied up an AC unit assembly. Supposedly so did the cop that was confronted by crooks and when he ducked he lost his grip and fell 8’ to the ground in the process. Need more info from the FBI’s forensic investigation but can they be trusted? Interesting stuff all of it for sure. Thanks for posting it!
The bullets vaporized??? Or maybe there never were any bullets at all??? You gotta remember we are watching a movie.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like everything else the government involved in, there will be dozens of different stories and theories just to confuse everyone, so the truth will never be known
Well we know for sure if there is no evidence coming out Trump will be talking about it and we will know for sure the government tried to kill him.
The bullets vaporized??? Or maybe there never were any bullets at all??? You gotta remember we are watching a movie.
That’s what the guy said in the video Mike. The first bullet hit Trump then a guy in the chest then the railing and vaporized. How can Hollyweird run all these movies at the same time? The Ukraine one has been running for almost 3 years. All those actors and bombs and infrastructure. They have more money than Russia I guess? 🤦‍♂️

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
That’s what the guy said in the video Mike. The first bullet hit Trump then a guy in the chest then the railing and vaporized. How can Hollyweird run all these movies at the same time? The Ukraine one has been running for almost 3 years. All those actors and bombs and infrastructure. They have more money than Russia I guess? 🤦‍♂️
They gotta keep blowing chit up over there to justify all the money getting laundered.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Jan 6 is a prime example. Nothing significant really happened but the MSM made a yuuuge deal out of it and the brainwashed masses ate it up like candy.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jan 6 is a prime example. Nothing significant really happened but the MSM made a yuuuge deal out of it and the brainwashed masses ate it up like candy.
2 people did die that day. I’m not disagreeing with what happened as it was great entertainment but for a lot of people in that country it wasn’t well received seeing people run a muck through the hallowed grounds of the countries law makers. I think personally it was a set up by the left to let it happen as plenty of videos showing people being let through doors. The Dems saw an opportunity to jam it on to Trumps back and took it.

turbo392

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2 people did die that day. I’m not disagreeing with what happened as it was great entertainment but for a lot of people in that country it wasn’t well received seeing people run a muck through the hallowed grounds of the countries law makers. I think personally it was a set up by the left to let it happen as plenty of videos showing people being let through doors. The Dems saw an opportunity to jam it on to Trumps back and took it.
7400 people died that day, the daily average in the US. Some random political media event is completely inconsequential.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Ashley Babbitt was a fake event kind of like the Donald taking one in the ear.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wasn't Pelosi responsible for security at that Jan 6 event?

Last edited:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
wasn't Pelosi responsible for security at that event?
There are 2 individual investigations being conducted, one is by third party. I'll wait to see those. There are so many different conspiracy theory's out there now and there all getting worse as there are experts coming out of the woodwork everywhere.
Originally we do know that Trump was shot in the ear, a retired fighter had died, 2 were critically wounded. and the gunman was shot and killed. Social media will twist this all over and upside down but in a real world, that is the facts.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
There are 2 individual investigations being conducted, one is by third party. I'll wait to see those. There are so many different conspiracy theory's out there now and there all getting worse as there are experts coming out of the woodwork everywhere.
Originally we do know that Trump was shot in the ear, a retired fighter had died, 2 were critically wounded. and the gunman was shot and killed. Social media will twist this all over and upside down but in a real world, that is the facts.
"Facts" according to MSM. Who has been known to lie to us so often yet people still regard them as an accurate source of information. " It is much easier fool someone than to convince them that they have been fooled."

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1721602034828.jpg

Top Bottom