Trump Shot in the Head

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_6980.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pennsylvania Police Commissioner said today that they found 8 cartridges beside the dead body of the shooter. He also said that one of his local cops confronted the shooter anfter climbing to the edge of the roof and the shooter turned his rifle on him so he fell to the ground. They immediately told the Secret Service 2-3 minutes before the first shots were fired. He implied the Secret Service dropped the ball.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pennsylvania Police Commissioner said today that they found 8 cartridges beside the dead body of the shooter. He also said that one of his local cops confronted the shooter anfter climbing to the edge of the roof and the shooter turned his rifle on him so he fell to the ground. They immediately told the Secret Service 2-3 minutes before the first shots were fired. He implied the Secret Service dropped the ball.

I'd say his officers dropped the ball too. They knew the guy had a rifle, he pointed the rifle at an officer, yet all that was done was the SS was informed?

Reminds me of the Ulvade Texas school shooting, where over 300 officers wasted almost an hour while an 18 year old with a gun massacred 19 students.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd say his officers dropped the ball too. They knew the guy had a rifle, he pointed the rifle at an officer, yet all that was done was the SS was informed?

Reminds me of the Ulvade Texas school shooting, where over 300 officers wasted almost an hour while an 18 year old with a gun massacred 19 students.
Yep different breed of cop now. More worried about their own personal safety than those of others.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eight cartridges beside the body would lead one to believe he fired all the shots?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking pretty good for 120 years old.

Sucks at her job though.

1721842042971.png

Top Bottom