Trump Shot in the Head

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will just leave this here for you to chew on.

.nonsense--that's clever marketing to the gullible. seems if god were involved he woulda never allowed the shooter to get on the roof in the first place or any of a number of infinite other interventions that would have spared the life of the firefighter and the pain his family is now dealing with.

Last edited:

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will just leave this here for you to chew on.

IMG_1930.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody listen to Trumps interview on X with Elon Musk last night? I listened to a part that was brought to my attention where he is slurring his words? They were wondering if he got new false teeth or was having a stroke. Didn’t sound encouraging.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slurring or lisp? Many have commented about a lisp but i have not heard about slurring.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slurring or lisp? Many have commented about a lisp but i have not heard about slurring.
You know that’s a good point. I’m not really sure. Just sounded weird. I’m sure the left media will pick up in it and play it for the world to hear.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You know that’s a good point. I’m not really sure. Just sounded weird. I’m sure the left media will pick up in it and play it for the world to hear.
I heard a bit of that. Almost sounded like he was missing a toof.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 Secret Service agents that were protecting Trump on the day he was almost assasinated have been put on administrative leave until a complete investigation is done to see how they botched security for the former President that day.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In other news today RFK Jr has dropped out of the Presidential race and has endorsed Trump for the election. Have seen polls showing he had anywheres from 5-15% polling numbers so if his followers go with him that could really help Trump.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In other news today RFK Jr has dropped out of the Presidential race and has endorsed Trump for the election. Have seen polls showing he had anywheres from 5-15% polling numbers so if his followers go with him that could really help Trump.
According to Lord Elon… it’s going to be a landslide

Top Bottom