Trump Shot in the Head

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government in power is responsible for secret service for the president and his family as well as past presidents and their families and high ranking people in the government like the House Speaker. You are correct Larry.
here's a good one, biden is responsible , he hires the SS director, who is an equal opportunity hire, just keeps going down hill1

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
here's a good one, biden is responsible , he hires the SS director, who is an equal opportunity hire, just keeps going down hill1

Yeah that’s the problem with the left. They hire for diversity and not who’s the best candidate for the job. That just bit them in the azz. Some could argue they allow Biden to be President because even seniors with dementia need recognition in top jobs as well as people of color and the alphabet society

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Secret service has a lot of explaining to do, the equal opportunity woman hire, is a useless feely feelings type, has no idea what her job was supposed to be, likely gone in a few days. woman have no business in this position! this sure looks like an inside job, Biden did say Trump had a target on him? Again sleepy joe couldn't get the job done!

Last edited:

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Secret service has a lot of explaining to do, the equal opportunity woman hire, is a useless feely feelings type, has no idea what her job was supposed to be, likely gone in a few days. woman have no business in this position! this sure looks like an inside job, Biden did say Trump had a target on him? Again sleepy joe couldn't get the job done!

So if it’s an inside job why not get a real sniper to get the job done? My son drops gophers at 150 yds with his .22.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it’s an inside job why not get a real sniper to get the job done? My son drops gophers at 150 yds with his .22.
I think if you look at the chain of events even a good sniper could have missed on the first shot. Trump turned his head to look at an immigration chart just as the shooter pulled the trigger it appears. That is what saved his life. Pure luck!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think if you look at the chain of events even a good sniper could have missed on the first shot. Trump turned his head to look at an immigration chart just as the shooter pulled the trigger it appears. That is what saved his life. Pure luck!
My point is why hire a 20 year old kid if it’s a inside job?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bet hes been programmed by another psychologist. Just like most the school/mass shooters in the states.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if it’s an inside job why not get a real sniper to get the job done? My son drops gophers at 150 yds with his .22.I

I'm of the opinion that someone new something was going to happen, SS ineptitude, sleepy Joe being responsible for Trump's security, the shooter with limited experience, keystone cops, cops guarding the inside of the shed while the shooter was on the roof, you just can't make this stuff up! Trump had someone or something else looking out for him on this day, besides Sleepy Joe.
And now from what i am seeing, Trump will win by the biggest landslide in history!
I'm hoping the same for Canada! as the tune says "God we need you now"

The left commie pinko's are out to destroy Canada and the USA, it's time to take a stand, now or never!

Last edited:

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but i don't think he was hired as such! he didn't have to be, he was already indoctrinated, just needed the final push
Radicalized by Leftie think tank, along with a final push from a single leftie sympathizer was all that would be required.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point is why hire a 20 year old kid if it’s a inside job?
I don’t know if it’s an inside job or not but it’s certainly suspicious Curtis. The only point I was making was by turning his head when he did he saved his own life.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i don't know who this guy is, scientist he is not!
Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and founder of PeakProsperity.com.
his analysis is possible, but he may also be looking for his 15 minutes of fame? I will as they say "take his video with a grain of salt" with a wait and see what arises out of this debacle! something to think about though!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Interesting video. I have some issues with it that popped up while watching it. 8 shots at the podium from shooter(s) and only Trump and 2 people hit? The rising shot theory is very interesting but could have possibly been a riicochet off the podium which was armoured? I have an issue with a .223 round hitting Trump then passing through a supporter and hitting an aluminum rail and vaporizing after hitting the rail? Or even a .308 for that matter. What did they find in the 2nd supporter hit for ballistics? Or did it pass through as well? Did they recover any of the bullets at the scene? How many cartridges were on the roof by Crooks? Where was the second sniper team located? Did they shoot any rounds? How many rounds did the primary sniper team shoot at Crooks. None of this has been reported by the media yet. Dan Bongino said his sources in the SS tell him there was no ladder at the scene and the guy shinnied up an AC unit assembly. Supposedly so did the cop that was confronted by crooks and when he ducked he lost his grip and fell 8’ to the ground in the process. Need more info from the FBI’s forensic investigation but can they be trusted? Interesting stuff all of it for sure. Thanks for posting it!

Top Bottom