Trump Shot in the Head

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it’s pretty awesome that cell phones can capture bullets ripping through ears. Used to have spend huge money on cameras that can film 10000 frames/ second…
The NY Times photographer was using a camera and took the photo of the bullet whizzing by him. They said he was lucky the SS didn’t shoot him as he was pointing something black at Trump

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The NY Times photographer was using a camera and took the photo of the bullet whizzing by him. They said he was lucky the SS didn’t shoot him as he was pointing something black at Trump
They were in such total confusion I'm surprised there wasn't some sort of friendly fire during that whole chit show.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240719_062839_496.jpg
    IMG_20240719_062839_496.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 79

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched some of the rally last night , listened to Trump speech and his son’s. Can’t imagine the $hit $how going on in Democrat back rooms trying to decide what to do . Continue with the dementia afflicted Biden , run the proven @itch that everyone hates, or try and convince some other Democrat to step up and waste millions in a useless attempt to beat Trump plus suffer the embarrassment of defeat.
Makes sense they’ll hope , or plan , for Trumps demise , it’s literally their only hope !

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
There's a lot of people opening up about their support for trump and a lotto people starting to jump sides as they see more and more how much BS is peddled about him.The Dems have to be in panic mode. I don't think there will be anyone they can find to replace Biden that can stop the momentum trump has rolling right now. I bet you from now until Nov. you will see a lot of public figures turn face and start to support him.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think he responsible for security, Secret service is, i'm sure it has been increased substantially now!
I'm thinking you need to start thinking!
So if you increase the secret service with more incompetent people do you think he’s any safer? I’m not saying he never got shot, what I’m saying is the level of stupidity at this event is mind blowing. Is it bad to question things that don’t make sense? For instance, the forklift in the background that gets hit and the boom retracts. I own forklifts and it’s well known the hydraulics in the boom won’t retract if a line goes down. But not at a Trump rally. Just bringing up points that don’t make sense and we will never find out the truth.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So if you increase the secret service with more incompetent people do you think he’s any safer? I’m not saying he never got shot, what I’m saying is the level of stupidity at this event is mind blowing. Is it bad to question things that don’t make sense? For instance, the forklift in the background that gets hit and the boom retracts. I own forklifts and it’s well known the hydraulics in the boom won’t retract if a line goes down. But not at a Trump rally. Just bringing up points that don’t make sense and we will never find out the truth.
Its funny you mentioned the forklift with the boom, was watching another video and no mention of that, they were all still set up hoisting the speakers. Many fake videos out there I see.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
from what i have heard, biden's office may be responsible for Trumps security as well as other living past presidents, (i may be wrong though). it was definitely lacking here! why the snipers didn't take out the kid gunman is beyond me? will be questioned forever? I can only guess there will be another assassination attempt made on Trump, as Biden has less than a snowballs chance on a hot skillet. too many people with nothing but time on there hands, thinking up BS scenarios, FFS.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The government in power is responsible for secret service for the president and his family as well as past presidents and their families and high ranking people in the government like the House Speaker. You are correct Larry.

Top Bottom