red deer suds buds campouts

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
nothing to do with rust, lubes the cable a bit when you reel it in, cuts some of the friction as cable rolls in over previous coils. up to you!

better to get the fiber winch rope, less hand damage, although the winch rope can be pricey? your cable looked ok, needs to be rewound, so pull it all out and inspect, kinks are a big no no. best to know condition of cable now?

get a good heavy pair of leather gloves, a couple shackles for the front rings, maybe a tree strap or two, also a 50 to 100 ft of dyneme rope can come in handy. oh and no drinking if your winching!

ha i forgot, put some tension on the cable when you reel it in, helps keep the wire wraps looking nicely wound, chunk of tree, cement block etc.
I took your advice yesterday and pulled it out. Held good tension and spooled it in properly. I was thinking of getting synthetic rope for it, but it might just stay a pavement princess lol

Thanks for your advice

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took your advice yesterday and pulled it out. Held good tension and spooled it in properly. I was thinking of getting synthetic rope for it, but it might just stay a pavement princess lol

Thanks for your advice
any kink or crushed spots in cable? or wire protruding, doesn't look like there should be, just never know, they are hard on hands, thus the gloves. should be good for dirt roads, etc, off road can be expensive, but fun.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no gas, no beer, brakes are for pussies. runs yup! you can sell yours to trashy if you 'd like. Ranger going to need some more green folding money!
I will sell my Rzr. Then order a new one.

Top Bottom