red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm thinking Lem laughs at danger, that's his middle name Lem "Dangerous" Lamb. he rides on the wrong side of the road, just because! a legend in most foreign countries! ha enough BS for the day!

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On the lookout for the hidden emptys...
We brought in the air force for this theater...

They are standing ready too go into action once they get the double whammy call out

Honk Honk
20220324_082022.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your on your own pulling that out! ha. should be able to carry a large cooler of beer, for trail rides!

oh you need to pull your cable and respool before you kink it, if hasn't already?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
someone has spooled it in and made a mess! if spooled to tight, you have cable crossing, which could kink, and come apart when pulling!

also good idea to pull cable off and measure how much you actually have, good time to check full length of cable, check for broken strands, nasty on the hands! maybe run a oiled rag over the cable. check the winch body over for cracks , things that just don't look right! take care respooling winch cable, should last and be usable for long time!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
another question, do you plan on hauling the new travel trailer behind this jeep? my young lad has one and thought the same, found out it has a 3500lb towing capacity! fyi

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
another question, do you plan on hauling the new travel trailer behind this jeep? my young lad has one and thought the same, found out it has a 3500lb towing capacity! fyi
Well....... I brought the 4000lbs jeep home on a 2000lbs trailer(7000lbs axles), pulled by a 8000lbs truck. So I may know a little about what I'm doing.....

But I doo appreciate your advice and owe you a few Kokanee's

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking ditches N,,,S,,,E,,,W
IMG_4055.jpg

Imdoo'n/ Arff Empty Beer Can Collelection Company Inc LTD ...

Where Unsafe comes firsts...

Heee Heee

PS: I'll tie 7 shopping-cart on back of the bike as pack trailers,,, should be able too pack at least 3 too 400 garbage bags of empties in one hual

Lets see,,, thats $179 bucks less wear on bike,,, my wages and fuel leaves me $1.79 in Company profits,,, replace old Wrecked Shopping-carts with new ones each day...

Good times for sure

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well....... I brought the 4000lbs jeep home on a 2000lbs trailer(7000lbs axles), pulled by a 8000lbs truck. So I may know a little about what I'm doing.....

But I doo appreciate your advice and owe you a few Kokanee's
not what i was asking? your truck weight has little to do with what you can tow? i take it you are not towing a 34 trailer with the Jeep then, carry on! happy trails!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking ditches N,,,S,,,E,,,W
View attachment 254425

Imdoo'n/ Arff Empty Beer Can Collelection Company Inc LTD ...

Where Unsafe comes firsts...

Heee Heee

PS: I'll tie 7 shopping-cart on back of the bike as pack trailers,,, should be able too pack at least 3 too 400 garbage bags of empties in one hual

Lets see,,, thats $179 bucks less wear on bike,,, my wages and fuel leaves me $1.79 in Company profits,,, replace old Wrecked Shopping-carts with new ones each day...

Good times for sure
i can see that freight train coming down the road Lem, those grocery cart wheels wobbling to the tune of dixie doing 98 on the QE 2. vehicles piled up for miles behind you afraid to pass, what with carts taking up all lanes doing the snake train , people never knowing when it will whip out in front of them!!!! what with the last cart sporting a sign "see news at 11". haha.

and is that the lem hide out under the orange tarp? or the new can stash? i see your sporting your new duds too, looks nice n toasty!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not what i was asking? your truck weight has little to do with what you can tow? i take it you are not towing a 34 trailer with the Jeep then, carry on! happy trails!
Were you sippin on grampa's cough medicine this morning? :shots:

Top Bottom