red deer suds buds campouts

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'll have to get you to bring that big box chevy of yours over to haul it all away? going to be nonstop customers, might have to charge large. i just sold my 300 gal tank too?

we got 24 hr security, water too! 2000 sq ft rec building, plenty of firewood, you may have to split though? 2 big azz fire pits, creek near by for swimming, lots of geese and ducks, fish pond(,last year we had goldfish for the fisherman). motocross track, we also put on the occasional deer and moose hunt, we drink all the beer you can bring. big pot of weiners and beans on the burner, all day everyday. Due to the high demand we may have to start camping fees - Daily-weekly-Monthly -Yearly RATES. for reservations or site availability best to call ahead (403-343-5575) due to high volume of calls may take 5-6 rings. or answering machine will pick up! office open 8am-6pm ask for Dave

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
due to increased demand and financial value of all the units that are on the premises we have had to add to the canine security unit here. Vicious unit now includes Scout an Zoe. fitting them for uniforms and providing security training asap!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
speaking of toilet paper, looks like i need to stop by your place this morning, may need to use the facilities. and a couple cold beers? don't know how many times i've been out to stettler lately , give you a shout, but nooo your too busy? and after all the times you came to my humble abode and stolen my cans and many logging truck loads of fire wood!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
speaking of toilet paper, looks like i need to stop by your place this morning, may need to use the facilities. and a couple cold beers? don't know how many times i've been out to stettler lately , give you a shout, but nooo your too busy? and after all the times you came to my humble abode and stolen my cans and many logging truck loads of fire wood!
Just use the back yard. He won't mind

medler

I love guns
Reaction score

The Jack Russell bites

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feed him exlax
yup, best thing to put in a piece of hot dog, they just open up and it's gone, a hand full of exlax and a half bottle of cayenne elixir, fixed her right up! dog had the squit' s so bad i left the house door open. and in she ran, had to leave asap, old fellow next door was going ape ch!t, kept saying it was the wrong house? had to get outta dodge quick!

Top Bottom