Kooky Kamala Thread

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9699D0E3-DD8F-48FB-821D-C4A8C7B53742.png

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well finally the news we’ve all been waiting for. After watching the debate Taylor Swift has decided to endorse Kamala Harris for president. Isn’t that exciting??🤦‍♂️

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CTV never disappoints. It would be good to fact check maybe the government in power in our own country…

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Kamala’s smug, arrogant gesters pissed me off from the get-go.
Yes, it was 3 against 1 all night. Tulsi needs to hit trump with a hammer and get him to forget about some of the rhetoric he brings up.
I noticed how Kamala didn’t answer a lot of questions and the one in particular that I put into my brain (I wanted to see if the MSM would bring that up in the spin room or maybe even today) was when she was talking about the Russia/Ukraine war. Kamala rambled on and on bargain about meeting and talking with Putin. The dude moderator asked her if she ever met Putin because Kamala made it sound like she had had personal meetings with him. She did not answer the question and MSM hasn’t gone there yet. Just like the border question; "did you ever go to the border?” Never answers and just beats around the bush.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont think anyone really won that debate but kamala definitely figured out how to irritate trump. I actually think she just disgusts him so much he was irritated from the get go LOL i know i would be. all he had to do was just give simple concise answers but she figured out a way to get him rambling. Her worst enemy is her very own talking but he let her get only 37 mins vs his 45 mins. The more she talks the deeper the hole she digs and he should have known that. Short,sweet precise questions directed towards her would have ended it easily because she doesn't have answers.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What really matters for the US presidential election is what stone cold Steve Austin thinks .

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't even watch, but already know it was nothing but a clown show.

not really, Imagine a guy that loves america as much as i love skidoo and defends it as such, LOL. and kamala actually was well spoken although not actually answering any questions and putting out total fluff. But she was composed. They mute the mics so it wasnt a free for all bash fest like in the past.

the only hilarious part was that they fact checked absolutely every possible thing trump could have said prior to the debate but did not fact check any of kamalas info prior. Not that the fact checking meant anything as they were only getting their data from other corrupt bureaucrats lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not really, Imagine a guy that loves america as much as i love skidoo and defends it as such, LOL. and kamala actually was well spoken although not actually answering any questions and putting out total fluff. But she was composed. They mute the mics so it wasnt a free for all bash fest like in the past.

If you say so. What's your take away from that debate? How did it change your life for the better? And which one are you voting for :ROFLMAO:

Personally listening to either one of them talk and say nothing at the same time just gives me a head ache.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you say so. What's your take away from that debate? How did it change your life for the better? And which one are you voting for :ROFLMAO:

Personally listening to either one of them talk and say nothing at the same time just gives me a head ache.

i get it, its not for everyone i cant blame anyone for not wanting to watch. clearly i cant vote but i have US interests so i like to pay attention to what is going on, and being that we share a massive land border with them i think it is important for any Canadian citizen to pay a bit of attention and not turn a complete blind eye to it. It may not make your life better and you may not be able to do sweet F all about it either way but that's the way i look at it anyways.

my take away on the debate was that harris got under trumps skin and that distracted him from performing as desired. so +1 for her. He made some very valid arguments and points but also fell into her trap too many times and came out on the underside of it. Harris sounded good, much better than anticipated almost like she was practicing every day for the last 2 months but failed to deliver any actual plan just empty fluff.

trump needed to say less than he did and let her talk herself into a hole, that's not what happened. She likely gained some voters, i dont think trump lost any as thats his usual performance and his supporters are used to that

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i get it, its not for everyone i cant blame anyone for not wanting to watch. clearly i cant vote but i have US interests so i like to pay attention to what is going on, and being that we share a massive land border with them i think it is important for any Canadian citizen to pay a bit of attention and not turn a complete blind eye to it. It may not make your life better and you may not be able to do sweet F all about it either way but that's the way i look at it anyways.

my take away on the debate was that harris got under trumps skin and that distracted him from performing as desired. so +1 for her. He made some very valid arguments and points but also fell into her trap too many times and came out on the underside of it. Harris sounded good, much better than anticipated almost like she was practicing every day for the last 2 months but failed to deliver any actual plan just empty fluff.

trump needed to say less than he did and let her talk herself into a hole, that's not what happened. She likely gained some voters, i dont think trump lost any as thats his usual performance and his supporters are used to that

Ill find out who wins without wasting my time listening to them yap.

If it entertains you that fine.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one thing that irritates me about Trump is his rambling using the word millions and millions and now billions and billions. He needs to lay off that rhetoric to be more credible. I think we need to understand that what happens down there affects all Canadians like Sean said. If you don’t think so then you aren’t following politics. NATO commitments, trade, oil sales around the world are just a few. These are decisions that affect our spending and our countries revenue. We are good neighbours to the US but I’m sure they are tired of our freeloading on defence commitments. Look at Keystone? Cancelled by Obama, reinstated again by Trump then cancelled again by Biden. You want revenue for Alberta to make our lives cheaper, you want a military you can be proud of then you gotta cheer for Trump no matter what you think personally of him as a man. Always said if Trump kept his policies but orated them like an Obama they would have changed the rules and let him be President for more than 8 yrs.

Top Bottom