Kooky Kamala Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7362.jpeg

They said she was interview d for about 50 minutes because of commercials and they edited it down to 16-17 minutes. Must have had to do a few takes. Trump will kill her in the debates

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly thinks it's worse.

In some states you are not wrong lol. California specifically L.A. and san Fran area. Met quite a few full on walking talking tards when I was there last year, I couldn’t believe they actually got dressed by themselves that day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was at MIL yesterday and watching MSCBS (I think) and they were talking about the upcoming debate and whether they will microphone censor or not? Thinking that means, that when Kam is talking, Trump won't be able to interrupt?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What the Dems don’t understand is that the military for the vast majority love Trump. He upgraded their equipment, did more for veterans than any other president and didn’t get them into any wars. The he Dems usually treat them like chit. That’s what my cousin in Minnesota told me whose son is in the marines.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are they even allowed to vote?

You should need to own land or a house or buisness ext to get a vote

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Dems are especially devious. Number one they don’t know the internet is forever and that’s good for the right. And number two they like to always bend and twist the original narrative to fit their agenda and try and make it look like it was their idea to begin with. They just need to own their original statement and say that Trump was right all along. But they won’t.

Top Bottom