Kooky Kamala Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep she might. She said she’s going to help new home owners with the first 25% on their house. And students will get loans forgiven. US has as many issues as we do with the left

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_7213.jpeg
looks like Biden jumped on the Trump train. Didn’t see that one coming…

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US is phacked. I did some research on this whole Roe vs Wade abortion crap they were talking about in the debate last night. So the states can now decide on their terms for abortion. A simple search shows Trump was correct on some of that debate last night. There are a number of states ( all blue) where you can get an abortion , in some cases without parental consent right up to term. So basically the day before the child is born. In other states (mostly red) it varies from a few weeks to illegal to even have an abortion. Who has an abortion where the mother is not in danger of dieing in labour a day before the baby is born? Crazy voodoo chit the left is fine with.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
US is phacked. I did some research on this whole Roe vs Wade abortion crap they were talking about in the debate last night. So the states can now decide on their terms for abortion. A simple search shows Trump was correct on some of that debate last night. There are a number of states ( all blue) where you can get an abortion , in some cases without parental consent right up to term. So basically the day before the child is born. In other states (mostly red) it varies from a few weeks to illegal to even have an abortion. Who has an abortion where the mother is not in danger of dieing in labour a day before the baby is born? Crazy voodoo chit the left is fine with.
Somthing like 70 million babies get aborted every year in the states. Then they use these fetal cells in everything. Absolutely disgusting. That is the real epidemic, they've brainwashed everyone into sacrificing there own.
Canada isn't any better either.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s a lot of abortions but it’s more like a million thankfully even though that is to many. IMG_7447.jpeg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are they even talking about that bull ch!t.

The whole country is about to get aborted and they are yapping about roe vs wade.

🤣

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because it's a divisive topic. That's all our politicians know how to do, divide and conquer

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go ahead kill your baby. Is anyone sad there isnt 70 million more nigglets running around.

Now get back to important issues 🤣

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why are they even talking about that bull ch!t.

The whole country is about to get aborted and they are yapping about roe vs wade.

🤣
Abortion is an issue in every election in Canada and the US. In Canada Pierre Polievre has repeatedly said he will never change abortion laws yet it will be a major issue in the election debates in the next election. The Cons have never changed it yet over the years but the Lieberals say every election that they will. They got nothing else but guns and abortions to whine about.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Abortion is an issue in every election in Canada and the US. In Canada Pierre Polievre has repeatedly said he will never change abortion laws yet it will be a major issue in the election debates in the next election. The Cons have never changed it yet over the years but the Lieberals say every election that they will. They got nothing else but guns and abortions to whine about.

See post 152

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

and climate change

one thing that is astonishingly effective about the liberals/dems is how they can convince half the population that they are going to pull us out of problems that never existed that they created

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thankfully abortion has not been a real election issue in Canada for years even though social conservatives try to make it one.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Her policy is abortions are awesome and i agree.
That’s fine. That’s your opinion. I’m not against abortions to the degree that I think they should be illegal however I have issues with full term abortions and abortion used as a form of birth control. Lots of cases of women having multiple abortions because they don’t use birth control. I can’t fathom medically terminating an unborn child a day before it pops out of the womb. If it’s going to endanger the life of the mother then that’s a different thing. If it’s “oh I changed my mind and don’t want to have this baby at 9 months” then I can’t agree with that. To me that’s murder but to each their own. There are plenty of people out there that are fine with that. Pretty heartless but it’s not my business I guess. Just my 2 cents.

Top Bottom