Kooky Kamala Thread

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s fine. That’s your opinion. I’m not against abortions to the degree that I think they should be illegal however I have issues with full term abortions and abortion used as a form of birth control. Lots of cases of women having multiple abortions because they don’t use birth control. I can’t fathom medically terminating an unborn child a day before it pops out of the womb. If it’s going to endanger the life of the mother then that’s a different thing. If it’s “oh I changed my mind and don’t want to have this baby at 9 months” then I can’t agree with that. To me that’s murder but to each their own. There are plenty of people out there that are fine with that. Pretty heartless but it’s not my business I guess. Just my 2 cents.

I would never abort my own child
That is murder. But if some nig nog or purple haired femcel wants to murder thier baby i say giver.

HighSpeedLowDrag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240911_193159.jpg
    IMG_20240911_193159.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 99

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of passion about this debate and rightly so. Unfortunately the majority of the members of this forum can't vote for either canadate. Regardless it will be important for canada that the usa resolves issues as they are very similar to ours .

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep Texas if filling up with far left liverals from California because of red tape and the cost of living there

Top Bottom