Kooky Kamala Thread

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ooooohhhh. Soooo cryptic. Obviously you’re gonna call me an idiot for not knowing one of your weirdo doomsdayer buddies but who the fawk is Vincent Kennedy? Must know everything like you though I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20241006_201315_549.jpg
    IMG_20241006_201315_549.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 60

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooooohhhh. Soooo cryptic. Obviously you’re gonna call me an idiot for not knowing one of your weirdo doomsdayer buddies but who the fawk is Vincent Kennedy? Must know everything like you though I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No idea, some guy.

See your turning into a conspiracy theorist, reading into it way too much. Just the message is what is important ;)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is the purpose of steering hurricanes into your own country instead of others? You are costing the government billions and billions in recovery efforts and aid in a year. You are killing your own citizens? Also with a quick check I found that Piedmont has already received a mining permit from the State and is well on their way in the approval process to start pit mining by Cherryville. Steering a Hurricane although highly improbable makes no sense in this case. Why not steer it to China, North Korea, Russia? I call bullchit.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is the purpose of steering hurricanes into your own country instead of others? You are costing the government billions and billions in recovery efforts and aid in a year. You are killing your own citizens? Also with a quick check I found that Piedmont has already received a mining permit from the State and is well on their way in the approval process to start pit mining by Cherryville. Steering a Hurricane although highly improbable makes no sense in this case. Why not steer it to China, North Korea, Russia? I call bullchit.
All I can say is that mass damage from a hurricane is a great way to launder taxpayers money into bunk contractors lining select peoples pockets. Can they steer hurricanes, I don't know but I feel they could intensify one with seeding it.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When trying to destroy a country from within, blowing money any way you can sure fits the bill. Look at canada, no different. Why do you think all the money is sent everywhere except to its citizens.

Infiltration, not invasion.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
They want us all broke and hungry.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All I can say is that mass damage from a hurricane is a great way to launder taxpayers money into bunk contractors lining select peoples pockets. Can they steer hurricanes, I don't know but I feel they could intensify one with seeding it.
Yet what they are dropping into them weakens the storm? What are they dropping into them then?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yet what they are dropping into them weakens the storm? What are they dropping into them then?
Maybe the stuff they use in Dubai/Saudi Arabia to make it rain in the desert, I wonder what that stuff would do in a storm if it can make it rain where there is 0% humidity.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When trying to destroy a country from within, blowing money any way you can sure fits the bill. Look at canada, no different. Why do you think all the money is sent everywhere except to its citizens.

Infiltration, not invasion.

You can’t argue with people who bought “safe and effective” at the time, never mind 4 years later and still defend it. The government it really out to destroy our countries and it’s own people any way possible. Some see it, some don’t…

Last edited:

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Candace Owens podcast has a few episodes digging into Kamalallah Harris family history and it appears its all based on lies and the lineage cant be trusted. No surprise the MSM covers this up, but alternative media isn't exposing much of it either.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Candace Owens podcast has a few episodes digging into Kamalallah Harris family history and it appears its all based on lies and the lineage cant be trusted. No surprise the MSM covers this up, but alternative media isn't exposing much of it either.
We are watching a movie. They are all actors following a script.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe they are weakening them, just the opposite. Feeds the climate change agenda, makes people scared.
Also Instead of having to buy property from landowners who refused, now many have no choice but to sell. BlackRock can now build their "rental cities"
Look into who is buying the most residential real estate in the USA.
Remember "you will own nothing and be happy"
This is how.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't believe they are weakening them, just the opposite. Feeds the climate change agenda, makes people scared.
Also Instead of having to buy property from landowners who refused, now many have no choice but to sell. BlackRock can now build their "rental cities"
Look into who is buying the most residential real estate in the USA.
Remember "you will own nothing and be happy"
This is how.
Not everyone will sell after the floods. It’s not going to be 100% compliance. Probably like 10-20. Lots of big manufacturing businesses in Cherryville as well that supply the nation with parts and pieces. I doubt they are moving. Look at this in 2 years and see what happened? I bet the mass majority of the town rebuilds. Are they going to bulldoze Cherryville to the ground and dig a pit mine under it? They will do the mining outside the town limits. That’s what the mining permit is for from the state. If one introduces common sense into the equation it just doesn’t make sense. I dont buy it not one bit but you guys are certainly within your rights to believe what you want. The largest lithium reserves in the world they say are in Nevada. Not in populated areas. They don’t need to eliminate habituated areas to get what they want. Personally if you want a conspiracy theory here’s one for you. I think the electric car industry is short lived. Even Elon Musk has said that and he’s a lot smarter than any of the experts on this site. Another alternative will replace it. Maybe hydrogen? Something that doesn’t put a spotlight on the hypocrisy of electric cars. Massive pit mines, huge infrastructure investments, oil and gas still upfront to build the parts and pieces that make a car. That’s what I think. Better ways to save the planet if that’s their goal.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not everyone will sell after the floods. It’s not going to be 100% compliance. Probably like 10-20. Lots of big manufacturing businesses in Cherryville as well that supply the nation with parts and pieces. I doubt they are moving. Look at this in 2 years and see what happened? I bet the mass majority of the town rebuilds. Are they going to bulldoze Cherryville to the ground and dig a pit mine under it? They will do the mining outside the town limits. That’s what the mining permit is for from the state. If one introduces common sense into the equation it just doesn’t make sense. I dont buy it not one bit but you guys are certainly within your rights to believe what you want. The largest lithium reserves in the world they say are in Nevada. Not in populated areas. They don’t need to eliminate habituated areas to get what they want. Personally if you want a conspiracy theory here’s one for you. I think the electric car industry is short lived. Even Elon Musk has said that and he’s a lot smarter than any of the experts on this site. Another alternative will replace it. Maybe hydrogen? Something that doesn’t put a spotlight on the hypocrisy of electric cars. Massive pit mines, huge infrastructure investments, oil and gas still upfront to build the parts and pieces that make a car. That’s what I think. Better ways to save the planet if that’s their goal.
It's not about the mining so much as the real estate.
BlackRock is buying up the majority of houses in the US to be used as rentals.
How many of the poorer area people have any insurance? Very few I would bet and they now have nothing. Selling out is their only option.
Big mines being developed will need workers, where do they live? Rentals.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Purely coincidence....

Just asking for a friend but don’t you find it strange a lot of these news links come from Indian news sources? Thats a red flag for me. India, the home of the worst scammers on the planet. lol

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20241007_100546_229.jpg
    IMG_20241007_100546_229.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_20241007_100612_214.jpg
    IMG_20241007_100612_214.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom