Kooky Kamala Thread

Sessionsdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you’re right. Everyone and everything is out to get us. We should all just mass suicide off a bridge already and just save them all the work cause she’s a done deal anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its the internet. Dont get to worked up over it. Hobby maybe help ya

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya you’re right. Everyone and everything is out to get us. We should all just mass suicide off a bridge already and just save them all the work cause she’s a done deal anyway.

You're right. Its best not to ask questions for some people. Global News and boosters is the only reality they have.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right. Its best not to ask questions for some people. Global News and boosters is the only reality they have.

Man you guys just got nothing. Like holy phuk. Everything is covid and msm sucks. I got conspiracy theory guys at home here. They’re all the same. They were the weird kid in school that got beat up. Now they’re the weird adult that gets beat up at the bar. It’s actually uncanny how that all played out.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you guys just got nothing. Like holy phuk. Everything is covid and msm sucks. I got conspiracy theory guys at home here. They’re all the same. They were the weird kid in school that got beat up. Now they’re the weird adult that gets beat up at the bar. It’s actually uncanny how that all played out.

Right on bud, glad to see you starting your own bizzare conspiracies. And don't worry, you're definitely the coolest guy on this site.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Here comes another one…

There goes the government again. Haven’t had enough sorrow yet? We’re going to finish you off. Pretty soon we will own and rule the swamps! Makes sense now why Trump wants to drain the swamp. There will lots to drain after this storm.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There goes the government again. Haven’t had enough sorrow yet? We’re going to finish you off. Pretty soon we will own and rule the swamps! Makes sense now why Trump wants to drain the swamp. There will lots to drain after this storm.
Its our fault, via climate change. The government is just trying to save us from ourselves.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just there way of election interference... hard to have an election if a ton of the population can't vote

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe they are zapping the water with haarp.

Top Bottom