Kooky Kamala Thread

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This Samuel guy obviously isn’t a weather expert. I’m not either so I researched this phenomenon called a Gulf of Mexico hurricane origin. Hurricanes can develop anywhere there is warm water. There has been hurricanes originate there in the past. The ones that hit North America can originate in 3 places. The west coast of Africa is the most popular followed by the Carribean Islands and the Gulf of Mexico. Incidentally the historical average amount of hurricanes that hit the US in a year is just over 3. China receives over 6.5 a year historically. The Philippines and Japan are up there as well.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just asking for a friend but don’t you find it strange a lot of these news links come from Indian news sources? Thats a red flag for me. India, the home of the worst scammers on the planet. lol

No worse than msm.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what you’re saying actually is no better as well?
[/QUOT

Depends on what I’m sayin to some…. Where it’s conspiracy or not. Msm is the our own propaganda lie machine usually bought and paid for by the left.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can’t disagree with you but hard to believe anyone anymore. Take for example this Samuel Fisher guy? Political right wing activist that has ann alternative media blog or site that can’t take the 1 minute to research his comment before making it? We all do it but I’m not a media source either. Just a regular schmuck that calls it like it is when my bullchit detector goes off.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how I felt the last few years listening to the lies our media and government was telling us every five mins, and, I’m more inclined to believe people who are professionals and not affiliated and are being silenced by our transparent government. Msm is Trudeau approved, maybe the India news is lies too. I have a pretty good bullchit detector also…

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s how I felt the last few years listening to the lies our media and government was telling us every five mins, and, I’m more inclined to believe people who are professionals and not affiliated and are being silenced by our transparent government. Msm is Trudeau approved, maybe the India news is lies too. I have a pretty good bullchit detector also…

Hahahahahaha!!!! You have a pretty good bullchit detector eh? I bet you do. All good conspiracy theorists do right? What they read and want to believe is obviously nothing but truth. You guys are friggen hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha!!!! You have a pretty good bullchit detector eh? I bet you do. All good conspiracy theorists do right? What they read and want to believe is obviously nothing but truth. You guys are friggen hilarious.

You need to pull your head from your ass. Wake up. You reeled in quite nicely lololol. The government loves people like you who think it’s all rainbows. So everything that’s happened the last 4 years is legit? Hopefully you are up to date on your healthy boosters and wear a sweater in the winter with no furnace running because of climate change, you wouldn’t want to be a conspiracy guy and say climate change isn’t real lol.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The absolutely bizarre over the top crap that you guys constantly spew is a far cry from some CBC lies and Covid. Which by the way 500 years from now your ancestors will still be ranting about even though it’s in the past now let alone 500 years from now. Weird. You guys just can’t drop that. Not sure why you fawking care so much. Mask. No mask. Vax. No vax. Who fawking cares. Live boys. Go. This ch!t consumes you. Get a hobby other than worrying about ch!t you can’t control. If you can’t figure out a hobby I know of 2 that maybe you can try. How’s about snowmobiling or quading? There’s a novel idea. Spread your fear somewhere else.

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fear? Or truth?

Its hard to hear for many and many cannot tell the two apart it seems.

Oooooo. Another super deep and cryptic post from the ingenious BILTIT. You gotter made bud. The rest of us losers are so far behind you in knowledge that we think we’re first. Must be nice.

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The absolutely bizarre over the top crap that you guys constantly spew is a far cry from some CBC lies and Covid. Which by the way 500 years from now your ancestors will still be ranting about even though it’s in the past now let alone 500 years from now. Weird. You guys just can’t drop that. Not sure why you fawking care so much. Mask. No mask. Vax. No vax. Who fawking cares. Live boys. Go. This ch!t consumes you. Get a hobby other than worrying about ch!t you can’t control. If you can’t figure out a hobby I know of 2 that maybe you can try. How’s about snowmobiling or quading? There’s a novel idea. Spread your fear somewhere else.

Was it just CBC lying? Or was it every MSM outlet, and every politician and their crooked "healthcare" cronies all around the world? What are the implications of such a vast, well coordinated and multi year long pyscological operation? How many people lost their careers and have had family members die from the lies they sold us?

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was it just CBC lying? Or was it every MSM outlet, and every politician and their crooked "healthcare" cronies all around the world? What are the implications of such a vast, well coordinated and multi year long pyscological operation? How many people lost their careers and have had family members die from the lies they sold us?

Ya you’re right. Everyone and everything is out to get us. We should all just mass suicide off a bridge already and just save them all the work cause she’s a done deal anyway.

Top Bottom